Reviews for Walking Into Bars
wildXhoney chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
walked into a bar...heehee well enjoyed this chapter ! hope to see more soon !

Artemis MoonClaw chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Haha! I'm rolling in laughter, here. Wonderfully done.
Scout KTA chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I like this. Sounds like fun. And a real departure from Heart with No Companion which I loved. Once again your darn A/N's have caused me a bit of discomfort. (Kept me worried sick during HWNC, at least there are no song lyrics here!)

I can handle strange situations, but Snape in a thong or ladies underwear I cannot. EW! Get as weird as you want, just please make sure that Snape stays Snape. (I just love him so, you know.) Looking forward to reading more! I can see alot of possibilities for this storyline. By the way, what have you two written together before, would love to check it out.
xmudx chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Haha! Another one! Excellant! I know that this one will be just as addicting as the first! I like! Update as swiftly as heart with no companion and you will have a fan for life!

Vendelle chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Hi! Great first chapter. I can't stop grinning. I'm already longing for an update!
Anonymus chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Great beginning! Keep on writing in this wonderful style of yours! And. Hurry. Up. WIth. The. Updates!
bookwmnjan chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Poor Sev! Thanks for the giggles. Snort! A girl walks into a bar, indeed! Looking forward to more.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Fantastico! Keep going! hehe thong ;)
LittleMissCantBeWrong chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Love it! I can't wait for more.

acdecnerd chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
wonderful start update soon!
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Oh my. Well, this should be interesting. Really interesting. Update soon?
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13