Reviews for Walking Into Bars
Miravisu chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Haha, Severus' comment about animals and Albus' family, that really made me giggle ;) And of course, Severus being fondled and sucked on by Hermione, ohmyy! ;D
Michmak chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
Obviously, I am not going to review my own story. This is more a quick response to HermioneFan21, who has accused me in two separate reviews for this story of plagiarizing myself.

Rest assured, anyone reading this story, I am not only Michmak on , I am also Michmak on Ashwinder and the Petulant Poetess as well. Zambi and I are great friends and have actually written a couple of other stories together, both of which are posted on this site under my name but with credit also given to her in the authors notes, and she is also a contributor to the authors notes.

HermioneFan21 - I appreciate your review. I wish you had maybe read the authors notes or perhaps asked me via a personal message if I was the same Michmak as the Michmak on Ashwinder before posting a signed review that I cannot remove basically accusing me of stealing my own story, but...whatever.
HermioneFan28 chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
even though you :- :- stole this story from :- somewhere . ?sid14471&i1 and someone :- else: michmak and zambonigirl !

this is still an EXCELLENT STORY! TOP MARKS ALL AROUND! but will there not be an update to this story soon? ! its been AGES and AGES and AGES and AGES and AGES and AGESSSSSSSS now since you have updated this story!
HermioneFan28 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
hey you :- stole this story EXCELLENT STORY from somewhere else which was was written by michmak and zambonigirl first!

see:

. ?sid8056

why did :- you do that! :-
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Oh WOW this is amazing! And you haven't updated it in years! This is indescribably sad because this fic is so DAMN ADORABLE! It makes my insides go all squirmy and my toes curl . it's some damn hot fiction and i wish you'd finish it.
RedValkyrie chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
I know this story has gone four years without an update. I know I should never have started reading it in the first place having known it was unfinished...and for so long, yet I did it. I dove in, started reading, and unfortunately, loved it. LOVED IT. I knew I would, I knew it would be great and then I'd have to sit and stare at the little advance chapter button knowing there would be nowhere to go. Masochist that I am, I just couldn't help myself. This is such a fun story. I really, really want to see how it ends. I don't suppose I've hit it at just the right moment and you're going to miraculously start updating again by any chance? I certainly hope that's the case. This is one of those that's going to sit and niggle at the back of my mind for ages!

So good...

Cheers!

~RV
watin77 chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
! ! ! ! this story is so good, and according to the ANs, there's more. will you ever update this? it's been a while since you last did, but i really hope you do.
mexicantt chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Now, the last update to this was three years ago. More, actually. And yet the A/N at the beginning claims there is more. I'm wondering if it will ever be added? Because I've decided I really like this story, you see, and would love to see its completion.
haylibellz chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
ha this story is great! keep on updating
tigger2025643119 chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
I can't believe it's been so long since I read this! I love this story... Any plans of updating? Or... Y'know, at least finishing it?

I'd so love to know what happens...? ) xx
HinataMorningstar chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
it was good
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
this looks good
monkeemary chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Aw...why do I keep starting stories without checking when they've last been updated. Clearly, this delightful little tale isn't ever going to be completed if it hasn't been updated in two years. Sadness.

But even as it is, it's delightful, and I enjoyed it VERY much. You guys are freakin' hilarious! I LMAO in the first chapter. Hermione walks into a bar...*snort*
mugglemomof3 chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Do you guys plan on updating this. Every now and then I go back and check. Its cute and funny and welcoming. I would love to know how it ends. If you aren't going to finish it, could you let me know the outline, just so I have some closure -lol-. I hope that live is treating you well.

Hugs, Muggle Mom
Rassgulla1 chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
I am IN LOVE with this story...I know its been a while since its been updated but I have a hope that it will be continued...please!
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »