Reviews for Walking Into Bars
corabell chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
This seems to be a forgotten fic, but I just wanted to say that I love htis story line.

You certainly left it with a cliff hanger, and I suppose I just guesstamate the rest. But you guys did a really good job with the humor in the story.
CataKRR chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
I loved it! Please post soon..
Liveforthedream chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
haha, great story. I can't to see what happens.
CSI3Lyra chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
I'm really enjoying this. Which is surprising, because I've never really enjoyed Snape/Hermione before. But, update soon as you can! *sends fluffy marshmallows smothered in melted chocolate)
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
What is it with you and Snape and villas in Greece? lol
Anoka chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and desperatley want to read the ending! I love the plot, it's quite genius. please update!
chivasdiva chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
im into stories pertaining to harry potter currently and i have to say that your stories are fantastic! :D
nanook1844 chapter 8 . 2/13/2007
I love this story! it's so much fun! Have you abandoned it? you haven't updated in a really really long time...*sad face* btw...I'm from Portland, Oregon! how nifty is that? so Xan is a drag queen? I don't quite understand that part...he doesn't seem to be a drag queen...just gay...but then why is his name Madame? Any how...i thought Hermione and Severus have only been 'married' for 4 years...remember? you said she said it's been four years since she bumped her head on the last day of hogwarts? But then now you say they've been married for seven years...but if they've been married for 7 years and she only graduated 4 years ago, then that means they must have gotten married when Hermione was a 4th year...and then she'd only be 14/15yrs old...and that wouldn't work cause you have to be 18 to marry...so i'm a little confuzzled...maybe you can clear it up for me...feel free to e-mail me...

toodles

~Nanook
Whattheworlddoesn'tknow chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
I read a heart with no companion (which is so sad... or bittersweet, its almost evil of you) and liked it a lot (except the epilogue) and decided to read this. Lovely. You guys should update very quickly
mischievalmind chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
I'm sorry I did not review this when it was first posted but my computer has been down. I loved it! I like the amount of feeling you give Severus. Even with the off color plot, it reminds me of your other works. I like how you keep our sexy man in character with his harsh words and gruff exterior while allowing him to become human as well. I cant wait until the next chapter. (By the way, since I'm so far behind in reading, shouldnt you have several more posted by now?)I also love John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band. The NYC song is my favorite.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
Nice pickle you've out Snape into.

I keep expecting this to turn around and have it be that he forgot the four years rather than Hermoine being off on the date.

Still, a very amusing story. Im enjoying Snape's brother and Xanadu also. they're a blast.
iitchie chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I love this story. I think Snape's a little OC, but you're a good author. Update soon!
Shadow Silver Fang chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
Oh bravo!

I hope you update soon so I can enjoy more of this!
miz chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
Love to read more!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
Oh, dear Jesus...he's in for it this time. Maybe Severus should just close his eyes and jump the broom into the land of matrimony. Ok, the landing would be a booger, but, wouldn't he enjoy the ride!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »