Reviews for Walking Into Bars
ph6fingeredman chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Fantastic. Very sexy. We are still reading and loving, so keep it coming!

What fortiutious luck that you were diverted into another fandom I like!
Natsuyori chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
beautiful
Miri Tiazan chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Ah! This is insane! I keep trying to rationalize timelines in my head of how this is working, and I really think it's impossible. Unless there's an alternate dimension and Hermione temporarily switched identities with herself, except it's not simultaneous so married Hermione is several years ahead... I know I'll find out eventually, but it drives me nuts anyway. Grr. The other thing that's tormenting me is this: Did Severus put sun cream on her legs? Aren't they burned too? Anyway, good fic, good chapter, good everythng. It's a beautiful thing.
perwinkle27 chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Thank you for the update! I read the story from the beginning and it's as good as I remember it being. And I like that you aren't rushing into the lemons - this seems like a natural progression in Snape and his thoughts.
AMRA1 chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Great chapter! I'm eager to see what happens... Does it turn out that Severus is the one with amnesia? How does Hermione know his middle name? Will they get married again or does renewing your vows count as being married, if you were never really married to begin with?
East-Wing-Witch chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
So glad this fic is back up and running... Speaking of running, what is Snape going to do now? Nice predicament you two have thought up. I applaud your genius.
MysticSong1978 chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
YAY!

Your story is just hilarious and I love it!
Smerby chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw this alert in my inbox. I loved this chapter as much as I've loved the entire story so far! I hope you keep to your promise of updates that aren't so few and far between! Lovely chapter, as usual. :]
Nara Merald chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Ouch! poor Sev! Lovely tension between them, but when are they going to work out what's going on?
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
I'm so glad you two are back! This story is absolutely wonderful. Keep writing, I know there's a twist somewhere.
amsev chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
More, more, more! This is such a funny, lovely, romantic story. I hope you haven't given up on it!
Anna chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
LOL! Soo funny! 'banana hammock'... teehee! Are you still working on this story? Please do, there's still so much that needs to be explained.
Because-I-Got-High chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
LOL! More please?
Emma chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
I can't believe the story ends here. I want more. Please, please, pretty please.
A Shade of Green chapter 7 . 11/20/2005