Reviews for White Knight!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 2/28
I love this! I hope for more!
Mojtaba13 chapter 6 . 1/15
You aree starting to piss me off...why the hell are harmony and spike still alive...why are you using dumb muthafucking reasons to keep them needlessly alive...the only thing you are doing is showing how you cannot get away fron whedons timeline...harmony is not needed in any way...spike is a so called big bad easily taken care of
JohnDoeHM chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Good Stuff. Really Good Stuff. Moar PLZ!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I loved this story cant wait to find out the reaction of white knights identity revealed
princessofwarriors chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
really entertaining.
Gundum M chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Great fic.
Fayari chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Hey can I use the premise of this fic for my own?
darrell.j.cook chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Liked the story a lot! Keep up the good work!
TKB17 chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
...huh. So Xander's powers work much like the lantern power rings...from what you've shown us. Red is rage, yellow is fear...huh.

So can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm wondering what's going to happen when Xander drops the 'I am a super-hero' bomb.
Deadzepplin chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Great story so far but I want to see some more large scale light manipulation like on the giant crab thing at the start of the story
Mortimer Grimm chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is a great story! I'm glad I found it and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter in this adventure filled story.

I do wonder though if the White Knight will meet Static and if they'll recognise each other.
Swanboy chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I truly love this story!

It's always great to read a fic in which Xander kicks ass!

Cannot wait for update!
Ilovfanfic165 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
This is a really good story but when I read it just now an idea for a kind of sequel/AU fic occurred where after Xander has been the white knight for a while he runs afoul of a dimensional transporter and ends up in the Halo universe.
SeinenReader chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Awesome chapter! Although can't help but notice the chapters are growing longer with each addition. I may not be able to stop between the next chapters to review, hell almost skipped this review because I wanted to hurry on to next part. Also kinda got to laugh at Xan and Will robbing the company Flash,(who Xan's super hero personality reminds me of), works for.
SeinenReader chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Lmao kinda trailing off of the static cross-over path and moving more on the DC comics path,(although they're the same thing just one is dakota orientated). Kinda loving the light constructs that are strangely similar to 'certain' galactic police squads powers(lol). All in all great story going so far so I'll continue reading. p.s: You may be the reason I go back and rewatch most of the Whedon series(no clue how make that plural).