Reviews for White Knight!
Umbra.Venator chapter 7 . 5/18
Awesome concept. pity the fic appears to be dead
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
This is great. Solid use of language, interesting characterization, fun character interactions.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
The uses for his powers are really pretty cool with how flexible they are, and creating a jet is an interesting idea that makes me wonder if he can unconsciously mimic it's full set of abilities; for example, does Xander's solholo jet have weapons, radar, or the ability to go high altitude? Another question would be that of tracking methods, I'd assume that radar wouldn't be able to detect him, but air displacement might be a problem. I'm hoping to see some questions showing up about the fact that Willow was in the labs while the cameras didn't record her presence, that should prove interesting. Also, there's the basic question of why there'd be a S.T.A.R. labs so close to Sunnydale, but with the Institute in town it shouldn't really surprise me that other organizations would be interested.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
An interesting power choice with a lot of potential, and the speed at which Xander was able to learn some of its' uses is appropriate to the 'Big Bang' of Static Shock, of course you have basically made him into the ultimate fighter against vampires since even if he fails to learn anything beyond what he's already shown himself capable of he should be able to make the Sun shine at night when he needs to. Now, since Static Shock is set in the DC universe, this begs the question of if he's gained a full approximation of Dr. Light's abilities or if he'll be more limited; his ability thus far includes the ability to project light in the form of illusions and holograms (illusions are altering what something appears to be by coving it with another image while making a hologram is the placing of an image where nothing else was), projecting light as he did while asleep, preventing light from reflecting off of items or people rendering those things invisible, and the ability to affect the entire light spectrum. It is yet to be determined if he can do some of the more offensive techniques such as focusing light down to the point where he can create lasers, but being able to project light in any spectrum would mean the ability to send out microwaves, x-rays, and UV rays among others, so he should be able to cook and/or irradiate most opponents while instantly dusting any vamp he notices. On the other hand, if he never develops his abilities more than he already has he should still have some added abilities that could come in handy.
Platinumsabr chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
That was actually ridiculously entertaining. It's always sad when you find gems like these posted years and years ago that never reached any conclusion.

Oh well.

It was nicely set up and the allusions to the Emotional Spectrum looked like they were turning into something quite unique, which is the biggest reason why I'm disappointed it ended like this. The only thing I'm not sure of is if you had this in mind from the beginning or if you started with 'light powers' then eventually went that direction. Again, not really a big deal at this point, and you made it work regardless.

Well, thought I'd drop a line to let you know there are still people looking at and enjoying your older works.

Have a good one!
Momma Lici chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
I do hope you revisit this - I'm kind of giddy with Bang Baby Xander.
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
amusing
shugokage chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
This is an awesome story I am really sad that isn't complete!
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
the bang baby xander idea rules

P.S love how populer xander is in the white knight
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
I love this! I hope for more!
LoganAlexander chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
You aree starting to piss me off...why the hell are harmony and spike still alive...why are you using dumb muthafucking reasons to keep them needlessly alive...the only thing you are doing is showing how you cannot get away fron whedons timeline...harmony is not needed in any way...spike is a so called big bad easily taken care of
JohnDoeHM chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Good Stuff. Really Good Stuff. Moar PLZ!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I loved this story cant wait to find out the reaction of white knights identity revealed
princessofwarriors chapter 7 . 12/21/2012