Reviews for The warm feeling of being loved
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Man, I should have read your other fics earlier...this whole "Bliss" thing is really starting to creep up into me...and your writing is definitely good. No one can really say otherwise. _ Great job!
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Good stuff, great stuff, grand stuff. Gee... oh, how ironic. Heh... oh well, more superb reading. Top job!
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
dude, you are the master of making this kind of fluff. lol
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
AWW! Super Colloyd fluff! I got the warm fuzzies all over.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
This is so adorable. XD Please write more Colloyd fics!
VampireHunterSephiroth200 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Aww, I love your Lloyd/Colette fanfics! I have one slight request see what you think of my Tales of Symphonia extra. It doesn't matter if you've never played FF7 or SoA, the characters from those games have been adjusted for the Tales of Symphonia storyline
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I wonderful! I love it so much! Please keep on writing!
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
(squeal) Cuteness! A little fluffy Lloyd and Colette fic to put you in the holiday spirits.
Fagor chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
*BOOM* Wow my blood suddenly went cold after finishing this. Lost all the blood from my cheek to air. So much fluff..._
Urby chapter 1 . 12/14/2004

Omg. Dof. (Drool on floor, for the uneddicated) Bbq.

You have impressed me speechless. You've pulled out some hidden talent and surprised us all, methinks.

What can I say that the Queen of Fluff has not already heard? (And for all youse other frequent reviewers of Samuu's work, I made that up first! Muhaha.)