Reviews for Hunting Dogs 2: Fox and Hound
cool. off to the 3rd!
momoiiey chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
great story! thanks
PooglesBiggestFan chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
Interesting crossover and great link between witches and demons. What a great story!
Tylec Asroc chapter 7 . 3/9/2005
A story that surprised me! What a rare find!

The plot is much the same - a crossover team-up, this time on Inuyasha's home field. Though with the mysteries out of the way, we're free to jump into the action from the get-go.

Chapter six left me as surprised as your characters - the subtle revelation truly caught me off-guard, and I had a moment of *eureka* when I realized the significance of your title. Very well written. I think I’m beginning to understand why Karasuma didn’t smell of any ‘demon presence’.

I'm still not sure how Dojima and Miroku hooked up (unless Inuyasha was drafted as a time-traveling courier, and only -after- the first installment. It reads as though they've known each other prior to the stories). The WacDonalds reference was a cute way to wrap up the story.

'Fox and Hound', though a straightforward story, still impressed me with its hidden twists and secrets. Bravo.
DarkFlame chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
Cool.
spotpc chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
Robin needed a jewel shard because only the dogs could use the well without one. In an early episode, Shippo fell down the well along with that chunk of the jewel that the group had collected. He was planning to hide down there with the jewel but he dropped it on the way down. When he touched it to pick it up again, the portal activated and Kagome was able to get through. I know it's flimsy evidence, but that's all I could think of.
young wiccan chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
this is cool! I have a few questions though, is Robin a fox demoness in this story? if so, why did she need a shard to use the well?

hope to see more of your work
wendyghost chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
A CROSS OVER HUH, WELL SO FAR IS GOOD
FyodorD chapter 7 . 1/21/2005
Very cool! I liked the way you tied up alot of the questions raised in your first installment. Still not entirely getting the Dojima/Miroku correspondence but I like it nontheless. I'd love to read another sequel so keep them coming please!
sapy chapter 7 . 1/17/2005
I read this one directly after the first one. and the details seemed to flow really well.

Great Job! Right some more! ..

o_o heheh a Sessho and Amon meeting would be nice.. heheh
sapy chapter 7 . 1/17/2005

Great Job! Right some more! ..

o_o heheh a Sessho and Amon meeting would be nice.. heheh
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Good start. I really like these Inuyasha WHr crossovers! Please write more! Sesshoumaru and Amon being related was a GREAT idea as well!
Yellyanimefan chapter 7 . 12/26/2004
Omg i so think you could expand this fic alot many about amon and robin and how she is a fox and he is a dog and getting them to meet sesshoumaru who is a gorguous guy and robin saying so and you know Sesshy line about taking his mate out of the fight similar to what sesshy says to Inuyasha on many occasions i don't know im completely intriged with this fic i mean im glad im not the only one that watched WHR and noticed how much Amon was similar to Sesshoumaru

please continue this story
Zurizip chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
THis was good! I like the premise that Shippo and Robin are related, it actually does make some amount of sense.

And the line about the fox and the dog is priceless and I loved it.

Go you. You Rock. My finals are over. Peace out.