Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Emma DeShong chapter 13 . 2/28
I loved this fanfics. It wrenched my heart out, played with it, then put it back, and made me cry a lot. Usually, Slytherins don’t cry and just keep a straight face while reading these kind of fanfics, but not this time. That’s how I know it’s good. Not good, Greatest Drarry fanfic ever.
CyberSearcher chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
Man, I don't know if I should hit you or hug you. I mean, I started twiching like Yandere chan at the middle. Don't call me a perm he. I thought they were gonna make out. 10/10!
Love this story chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Omg. I LOVE this story. It's so nice to see Draco finally in love. Please update soon!
Tilde chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
Omg fck you, you gave me a freaking heart attack when you said "end" after they've gotten out of the room. I seriously thought it was over... oh god
NaginiWillKill chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Okay, so i went through my computer a few months ago, and i found this story in my screenshots. And i reread it. Then i realised this was my first drarry story ever. It was absolutely amazing. I love this story soooooooooo much, and thanks to you, i now have a huge interest in Drarry, and i even write drarry, so to that, i say THANK YOU!
Skendo chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Cute :)
draco lover 1000 chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
that is soooooooooooo sweet! i love it i love it i love it. i can read this fic over and over and over again and never get tired of it
Snuffles chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
GOOD LORD FOR A SECOND I WANTED TO RIP YOUR FACE OFF, SLOWLY RUB SALT AND LEMON JUICE ON YOU, THEN POUR HOT OIL ON YOU TILL YOU DIED. Jesus... you scared me!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Aww so cute! And I so cried when I thought Draco was dead...
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
Hehe fir a min a thought this was going to have a really sad ending but ya proved me wrong lol. Great fic
Consulting Fangurl chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
This story is so good! When Harry and Draco said they loved each other, I did a mental Fist pump, and when Draco died I was like NOOOOOO! WHYYY! And then when he was alive and kissed Harry, YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
... I may or may not be sleep deprived while writing this...
Anyway... Great story, definitely going on favorites!
converse6485 chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
loved it
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
That's wonderfull. Really . Amazing.
michy chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
a pillow fight hehehe
alice xolchx chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
owso sweet!this story is awsome!i like it very much!