Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
CyberSearcher chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
Man, I don't know if I should hit you or hug you. I mean, I started twiching like Yandere chan at the middle. Don't call me a perm he. I thought they were gonna make out. 10/10!
Love this story chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Omg. I LOVE this story. It's so nice to see Draco finally in love. Please update soon!
Tilde chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
Omg fck you, you gave me a freaking heart attack when you said "end" after they've gotten out of the room. I seriously thought it was over... oh god
NaginiWillKill chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Okay, so i went through my computer a few months ago, and i found this story in my screenshots. And i reread it. Then i realised this was my first drarry story ever. It was absolutely amazing. I love this story soooooooooo much, and thanks to you, i now have a huge interest in Drarry, and i even write drarry, so to that, i say THANK YOU!
Skendo chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Cute :)
draco lover 1000 chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
that is soooooooooooo sweet! i love it i love it i love it. i can read this fic over and over and over again and never get tired of it
Snuffles chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
GOOD LORD FOR A SECOND I WANTED TO RIP YOUR FACE OFF, SLOWLY RUB SALT AND LEMON JUICE ON YOU, THEN POUR HOT OIL ON YOU TILL YOU DIED. Jesus... you scared me!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Aww so cute! And I so cried when I thought Draco was dead...
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
Hehe fir a min a thought this was going to have a really sad ending but ya proved me wrong lol. Great fic
Consulting Fangurl chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
This story is so good! When Harry and Draco said they loved each other, I did a mental Fist pump, and when Draco died I was like NOOOOOO! WHYYY! And then when he was alive and kissed Harry, YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
... I may or may not be sleep deprived while writing this...
Anyway... Great story, definitely going on favorites!
1Dcrazy14 chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
loved it
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
That's wonderfull. Really . Amazing.
michy chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
a pillow fight hehehe
alice xolchx chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
owso sweet!this story is awsome!i like it very much!
Someone chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
I loves the story, but this ruins it a little.

"Well, I'm sorry, Potter, our lives can't be exciting as it is in the books or movies," Draco snapped. "This isn't Star Wars, you know."
"No, it's not Star Wars," Harry smiled. "It's Harry Potter."

- just so u know.