Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Blue Lycan chapter 13 . 7/27/2005
is that it then? aw! poo!
Cammerel chapter 13 . 7/26/2005
Beautiful! I loved it! Here, have a cup of yaoi! That was honestly great, at some times I felt like hitting Draco, at others I wanted to cry, a very and truely well written story, it brung tears to my eyes, and it made me laugh, I hope that there's more like that! Thank you!

~KaKaVegeGurl
ramaloki chapter 13 . 7/18/2005
this was really cool...i loved how it was the twins idea well and the headmasters idea to get them two togher by putting them in a room..that was cool...well it really was your idea not theirs..but well you get my point._
BloodMoonNights chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
I really like this story _ It was absolutely awseom!
Goldensong chapter 13 . 6/29/2005
*grins* So cute!
SporkadelicAsh chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
AW, times 13342544353456! Sniffs, It was so great!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2005
I still wanted to sock him at some point... You had me crying! but really good overall
escptheshdw835 chapter 13 . 5/15/2005
Haha, lovely ending. It's all thanks to them for sure, eh? Hmm, I think it might have been cool if you broke this last chapter up into two, add to the suspense and make it last a little longer or something. But I still liked it _
char chapter 13 . 5/8/2005
i was afraid that this would be one of those cliche fics just written better. the ending makes you want to laugh. (i like it)
Desidera chapter 13 . 5/4/2005
*LOL* Oh, so cute! Such a wonderful, ingenious story! I liked it lots! The ideas were all perfect right from the Room with the so typical HP-like passwords, then the way Draco saved Harry, saved himself, Lucius Malfoy becoming a good guy, Ron "tolerating" Draco and the twins' comments in the end! :) Really, great story!
user978 chapter 13 . 4/29/2005
LOL, Loved Draco caling fred and George the Olsen Twins, it was funny. Great story!
shady gurl chapter 13 . 4/27/2005
aw...hope u write more its too good to leave it there! : ) thnx 4 the gr8 read
shady gurl chapter 12 . 4/27/2005
e hes not dead...unless its his ghost. I hope its not, cus im still choked up from the last chapter
shady gurl chapter 11 . 4/27/2005
Oh jesus christ, I am actually crying.

Other than that, You are an amazing author, and I love how you write.

::mumble:: I still cant believe I cried!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »