Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
TheMuseNamedPancake chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
*blush* ignore the last comment. I saw the "Next" buton after I submitted it :3
TheMuseNamedPancake chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
YOU FULUFFLY BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU END IT NOW! ? $!$% #$! NOOO! NOT NOW! PLEASE NOT NOW PLEASE! PLEASE? I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING JUSY... *sigh* alright... im making a fool out of myself, it's just D,: how could you! Oh, alright. I'll just read another story on the bestpairingintheworld than :/ sh**** nd i really wanted to know what would happen #:
zingara1 chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Vary good. I wish it was rated M :D
roXasroXasroXas1518.xD chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
~Yep it was defintiely thanks to Fred and George~

Also, i want to thank you for this lovely fic you've writen for co-Drarry fans.

It's really cute. hehehe Love your story ! :]
Strawberri009 chapter 13 . 5/18/2011
wao. just wao. whatta story. its amazing how good you can put romance in such an impossible way. :D
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Awesome ending! I thought Harry was going to ask to kiss, but I like the fridge raiding even better. It gives them more time to think over this new development.
Rica chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
This is hilarious and fun! Great job. :)
LovelyLion.2013 chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
I absolutely love love LOVED this! When Draco "died" I almost started crying no joke and then my eyes welled up with tears when they had their little reunion :) I loved it...it was ...fanstastic...good work! :)
Sarah chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
Haha, who cares how Draco knows about Muggle Media? The way you throw it out there is freakin' hilarious.
None231223 chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
Lol, I can't believe I like this story, since it's usually not my style, but I like yours, so it doesn't matter. :)
Dreaming in colours chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Ah you're mean!

Haha, no just kidding (: i really like it so far! Well written.
Lumcer chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
an adorable story to say the least! truely! I kind of wish there was more to it... :D not badly writen. thanks for finishing it!

KCK-Lumcer
eamonn chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Actions were coming a bit fast (above all near the end of the fiction) but it was a very good story. You should have developped it more. You have good writing skills and it was very emotional.
trollerskajenn chapter 13 . 9/30/2009