Reviews for mita kara
VanHong chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
this is really good and i hope that u will write some more
BlackMoonWhite chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh my good lord, I'm crying. That's really quite amazing, the way you bought the death about like that. Good job. I hope they do meet again, in those next chapters I'm going to read, right...now!
Kim chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
I love this. I love your IshiHimes...I love all that you write! In fact, you're my favorite IshiHime writer. Seriously; there aren't any others on this site who are even comparable to you. I really, really, dearly, and sincerely hope that you can write more IshiHimes sometime! (and please post kaerichi as well! Please!)
Pinkerton chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Omg...I love this pairing BECAUSE OF YOU...! Wow, like, seriously, talk about wow! I love this plot, this pairing, and your writing style! I love your character descriptions and-and-everything! It just makes me realize how much I missed reading your works P I hope you can also update kaerichi soon...
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
kyaa! :)

a reincarnated form! ;)

cool! :D

so there'S a sequel right? ;D

i'll be waiting for that!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
gyaa! this chapter made me cry too! it was so sad,.,. yet painfully SWEET at the same time,.,. love it!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
that made me cry!

it was so sad,.,.,.,.

but i love it too!,.,.!
Purplewindfairy chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
wah! what's gonna happen next? is there a continuation? Oh..I apologize if my reaction is rather impolite/rude. I just happened to be obssessed with Ishihime fics and I find yours very NICE! GOOD! aw, I can't find the correct word to describe it! . by the way, NICE STORY! Keep it UP! and please..I'm BEGGING YOU! I'm desperate! please update soon...or if possible, please tell me if you've already updated. thanks! )
Alaena Night chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
It's sort of sad to think that the later revelations about Aizen break the smooth happiness of the story, but I like that you wrote it from Ishida's perspective, too. *huggles*

—Alaena
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Oh, so sad! I got a little bit teary. *sniff* You wrote this so well, though. The characters were in-character, and the style was smooth and beautiful. I was totally rapt. I wish I could express exactly how much I love this, but I'm slightly speechless right now. Amazing work!

—Alaena
zzz chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
...first time i read this i cried...an it was weird cuz i never cry...but this story was so touching and i just dunno...applause for writing such a story...
Elayna Brooks chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
It's been a long time since something really made me cry. Thank you for writing this. It was sweet and sad at the same time. I couldn't stop the tears.
nameless chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Crap! you made me cry! i'm lost for words... this is the FRIST TIME i read a fic so amazing that it actually made me cry~!
Ashrial chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
sad but beautifil
Panda19 chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Wow so sad and sweet. If it weren't for the epilogue I'd be completely heartbroken. Hope to see mor from you in the future.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »