Reviews for Visionary
someblessedmonster chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
This was so adorable - I enjoyed all of this, it was great. Kudos for making such a cute story with so few chapters.
chase88 chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
that was very good
alexceasar chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
I really liked this. A nice guy for Buffy to see. Someone more normal than her usual. I can see a definate lasting friendship evolve from it.

Good job on characterization and original concept.
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Great beginning, I can't wait to read more. Only wo chaps? But it's so good! P

from fawny
Lucky Shamrock chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Lovely ending, although I do hope that sometime in the future you make a compainion peice to this, it's just...such a good pairing. Buffy/Johnny something you wouldn't usually think to pair up...but it's actually pretty spiftacular.
manic chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Good Start!Sorry, but the x-over wasn't much of a surprise ;) Johnny can't just sit back and wait can he... more please!
RevanLight chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Cute. :)
RevanLight chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I didn't know Stephen Kind sold the rights to that. ... Guess you kind of have to to make a television series. ;

Anyway, I like this so far. I think you're the first to do this sort of crossover.

More please?
Starbuck72 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Hurry and post a new chapter! I luv the Dead Zone and Buffy, but don't have much time to watch the latter. Toodles.
General Mac chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
more please
Kat chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Wow, I'm suprised at how good this was. At first I was like 'Oh, the Dead Zone' because well, that's not a show crossovered a lot...but you made it work.

I love this, and I hope you continue.
Saint Maverick chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
update! update! update! update! me can't wait for more! moremoremore!
ash chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
i have been desperatly waiting for a decent crossover of dead zone and buffy. thank you so much!