Reviews for Confronting Magic
cute!
Flame Ride chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was really sweet!
Meisha Marie chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
srry to say but... that dont seam like comas or briar or realy sandry all seam out of charicter cute idea though but i think brair is closer with tris then sandry even if that seams weird in the book after the circle opens they are seamingly closer to each other then to the others an in the magic circle they seam closer... but maybe its my imagination how knows ; good story either way!
Youkai Goddess chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
This is a really god fanfiction. I can't seem to find many Briar/Sandry fictions on Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

I read your profile. I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay. sometimes i'm not sure if straight, i find myself thinking bi.

Well, i'm going to read some more of your stories. Sorry if this is the longest review I send, and i start sending those short 'keep writing' or 'update soon' reviews.I'm not to good with critiques.

Sinceraly; Youkai Goddess.
LadyEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
please write more-i love s/b romances!
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
PLEASE WRITE MORE SAP! I LOVE how you have the three students bother Briar about when Sandry would be coming! I LOVE Briar/Sandry pairings! This is AWESOME! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Kim chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
To think I almost skipped this one, not knowing which book it was about! Please mark your next stories either by couples or by book.

Anyway, this is the best B/S fic I've read on here so far! Please add another part!
Lelia chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! THIS WAS GOOD! THIS WAS GREAT! THIS WAS SPLENDID! WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!
6786784326483290748905 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
aww so fluffy! I was in a fluffy mood so thanks! ;-)
fairy chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
write more I wanna see what Tris does 'heh heh' (I don't like Tris that much 'cause she was mean) I was really good Sandry and Briar rule! Yay...Ahh...Bye Bye
Tris fan chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Yes! Yes! Yes! I love this! Write more!

From,

-TRIS

P.S Who is Kitty Katty and what is her contest? Anyhow, this should win, as well as the Briar/Sandry Saga!

I* L*U*V T*H*I*S F*I*C !

Nice 1, Chip!
Junipertree chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
I like Sandry/Briar stuff, but I wish that it wasn't the only Circle of Magic stuff people wrote around here. Great!
lareinemargot chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
i love s/b stories! I'd say b/s, but that also stands for something other than brian/sandry, so...
Author 42487 chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
*big grins* they go sooooo well together, don't you think? I do. good job, please please please continue!
Marion chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
WONDERFUL! MORE... Or it could get nasty. :) I wont scare you anymore... Its just that i love those two together!