Reviews for Redemption of the Fallen
favian.rojas.33 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
okay this might be one of the best intro chapters that i have read if anything it is the best chapter ive ever read and ive read alot so i hope its a good story
ranneal chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Cool chapter...I wish the story had been concluded. Excellent writing and a fun read:)
ranneal chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
It is a little tough to follow here...I guess you lost me...I will try reading this chapter again.
ranneal chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
This is some superb writing...you are a wonderful writer of fanfics. In this chapter you even delve into Tolkin and his work to lay the background for the festival...really well done. Also, the last part here with Naruto and Hinata is fantastic and romantic...your style just makes their conversation seem so natural. Great and shocking cliffhanger at the end.
ranneal chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
I love this chapter...it has so much action with the sparring and matches first with Kiba and Naruto...and also Hinata/Naruto and Shino. I love the whole creative idea you have with the human form Naruto and the fox Naruto. Naruto now leads the pack...cool :) I still wonder how you will end this in three more chaps?
ranneal chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
To this guy, this is a cool and funny story, at the same time...Naruto can go from a fox to a grown up Naruto when he wants to:) When he is the fox he stays with the beautiful Hinata...when he is grown up Naruto he gets to go out with her...COOL!
ranneal chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I love your writing style here...it makes this funny chapter enjoyable to read. There are some character growth moments here also...between Hinata and her father...good chap.
ranneal chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
That was a super great chapter...it is cool the way your plot puts Naruto in Hinata's care and even the things that are revealed already about her feelings for him are soooo fun to read.

The way the chapter started out with Hinata being turned away from visiting Naruto...to her trying to help him out at the park...it was just a great chap.

The Hiashi in your story seems to be a good one and seems to really help out Naruto and love Hinata...good touch:)
ranneal chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Pretty funny actually...Naruto has a real big problem. Now what? Way to bring Sakura and Hinata into the story. Good writing
ranneal chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Cool idea here...Naruto is both the fox and himself. I wonder how powerful he will be now? Sakura is really about to go after Naruto it looks like...that should be interesting. Will Hinata be coming into the pic soon? Nice writing.
ranneal chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow! This was a very different fight...some good twists in here. I like it and will read on to see where you go with it.
Chuni Luni chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Eeek
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
good start lol
Random Chick chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
You said before that Naruto was Jaraiya's height in human form in the hospital room but now you say he's barely an inch taller than Sasuke. By the way, what's his age and rank as Tenkichi?

Love your story! I'm just hoping for something hot between Naruto and Hinata!
Random Chick chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
It would be Iruka-nii-chan, not nee-chan because nee- refers to a girl, while nii or aniki mean older brother