Reviews for Not a Boy Anymore
hey great chapter
twisterblake chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
hey great chapter
Loufiction chapter 12 . 12/23/2006
Does this fic have any continuation?
slow.dance.with.me chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
That's so good! I just finished reading the whole story. I love it! You definitely need a sequel for it. Keep writing!
attitudetwinz chapter 12 . 6/4/2002
good story...strangely enough very close to what actually happened in episode two...scary..oh well anakin is hot anywayz...
Mentally Challenged chapter 12 . 4/5/2002
hm...it's kinda weird- just because the personalities are almost the same...just in different situations *Shrugs*... I like it though- ur writing's good (Sorry- I'm really not good at compliments...just critcism;;;;; *rolls eyes*) i liked the one with kyp and Jaina better though *rubs back of head*... you should really write a squel to that...riiight;;;;
Bunny Sakuno chapter 12 . 11/9/2001
Great story! Very well written. I can't wait for Ep. 2 either! Have you seen the preview on .com yet? It looks ***SOOOOOOO**** good ACK! I can't wait!
Daleia chapter 12 . 7/18/2001
I love it, any continuation?

By example a sequel showing Ani freeing his mom and coming back to Padmee?
Miba chapter 12 . 6/26/2001
Good. I liked it. I can't wait for II either. Down with Fallens!
Lady Serenity Moon chapter 12 . 6/2/2001
Great story...God it was good. Please write more stories like this ne
princess-sari1 chapter 12 . 4/23/2001
Awesome! The Falleen Sith was a great idea, Val. And I loved the way you wrote Ani and Ami. Great story!
MaraJadeWannabe chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Generally speaking, I don't read Ani/Ami fics, but this one called to me. Although there were a few things that bothered me, overall, it was a very cute fic. Nice idea to use a Faleen (did I spell that right). As soon as I knew that Lord what's his name was one... I knew what you had in mind there. Keep up the good writing. 0)
thatfilmgirl chapter 12 . 3/14/2001
This was soooo cool. ALmost reminded me of my story.
obi's girl chapter 12 . 3/13/2001
My mouth is trembling and I swear I would cry, but I'm so hooked...it's so good, I can't wait for Episode 2 either. It's driving me crazy. Great fic. This is going under my favorites by the way.