Reviews for A Day Without Rain
KeeperofthePineNeedles chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
ok...i know i already reviewed this story (and it's prequel)...but i just re-read it after not reading it for years...and i just wanted to tell you that i absolutely love it!

it was such a good plot and the progression and all...good job!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 14 . 4/20/2006
i loved this fic and the prequel so sweet

and i loved the ending very hilarious

keep wriitng you're awesome
tri72 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I really liked reading these stories, but not to be rude because if I am I'm totally sorry. Okay, well about the titles of your stories, they don't really connect with the story itself. Like, Knock on the Sky had nothing to do with doors or the sky and A Day Without Rain didn't have anything to do with rain. But, if you switched the names of the stories from A Day Without Rain to A Knock on the Sky and vise versa then it would really make your stories and the titles better. Okay, if that makes sense then it is just a comment. I didn't want to be put off as a flamer because I don't believe that's a good thing to do. Seriously though, constructive criticism is okay but burns...ouch. I love reviewing. Okay there is my REVIEW!

xtri72x... Bravo on your story by the way.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
I just want to let you know i read this one and the one before it I LOVED IT! You did a great JOB! Good Luck on future writing. :)
Bosco19 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
A first chapter!
Jen103 chapter 14 . 11/16/2005
that woz mean at the start! :P lol

great ending, tho i wanted to kno wat her sentence was! lol. It's gr8! omg u shud do a sequel onto this one too! For Grace goin to Hogwarts or summit.. that wud b gud! )

gtg meant to b doin hist hwk

thnks so mch! LOVED it! )))

x
account chapter 14 . 11/9/2005
wow! brilliant!
darkmalfoy chapter 14 . 11/1/2005
great job!
Tarraw chapter 14 . 10/31/2005
Okay .. you have this posted on Adultfanfiction ... correct ... well .. I think that I'm just going to go read it on there ...because you've cut a bunch out of this just so that you won't get kicked off ... Well i still loved it as it is ... but the thing is ... it was cut so that it could be on her ... so I shall read it on there!

loves to you

little-munchkin-poo
HippyPottermus chapter 14 . 10/29/2005
Wow, that was really great! An awesome story, and I hope you have more to come!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
wow. ahem. very interesting ending! lol. anyway, thanks for writing!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 12 . 10/28/2005
yeah, i guess you can always have too much of a good thing... great chap anyway!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 11 . 10/28/2005
she's going to forget everything? no! lol... anyway, great chappie!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
this story is oh so sappy and cute! practically dripping with sweetness really. lol. advice: try to put up dividers when you change settings so its less confusing! thanks. ;)
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 9 . 10/28/2005