Reviews for What Happened to the Garlic?
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
*laughing*

A triumph!
Animelover Inf chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Now THAT was funny!
musiclover209 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Ha! That was so funny! I wondered what happened to the garlic too! And Carl called VH a "reckless, arrogant popinjay"! To quote "The London Assignment":

"I'm sorry I ever called you a reckless, arrogant popinjay."

"You never called me a reckless, arrogant popinjay."

"Well, not to your face..."

Anyways, great work!

your pal,

musiclover209
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I love this fic. What a truly creative answer to the question of what happend to the garlic. it was so funny... I bet Carl never thought that if you eat garlic it gets into your blood then if the vampire bites you... I love the part at the end with the holy water. I love this fic. Good Job and Keep up the good work!

Kairi's Twin
RedChild chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
You just got to love Carl! The way his temper flares up! And what wit! :b on the other hand, the poor garlic...
DiabloCat chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
'Let me know how that silver stake tasted!'

Oh God, I completely cracked up. You get a medal for explaining it in such a fun way!
Angela Kinetic chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Oh god, that was funny and cute! ; Hehe *smirks* Good job.
Mythers chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
You did well answering the question about where did the garlic go. I laughed. I enjoyed this very much.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
HE SAID IT! haha

hilarious!
Lady Sienna chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Hi! Loved your story. Carl and Van Helsing are two of my fav characters. Keep up the good work!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
rotflmfao! ! ! Now I must go back to typing my last term paper EVER! YAY! ! ! **does a happy dance** I graduate in three days on Saturday **does more happy dances**

I too have wondered about the missing garlic.