Reviews for Deep Under the Ground
1356-2478 chapter 1 . 1/4
Ach! I like the stories you've started, but they're such cliff hangers! Please, please, please try to update!
They're too good to stop! :D
Elven Kitten chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
lol, great chapter! Keep up the great work! _

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
Snow-Glory chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
now that is creepy... I so would have turned right back around and ran out of that small tunnel. dead people clawing... ew.. *shivers*... but then again, I guess that they have no choice whatsoever for Legolas will die without his antidote!

update soon!
thesadness2003 chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Oh!

please. you must continue!

I waiting...
Deana chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Great chapter! Oh boy...Aragorn is assuming that Legolas will be fine for the 9 days...I have a feeling that he won't be, lol! The guy said that he wouldn't die until then, not that he wouldn't get sick! Right? LOL! ;) I can't wait for more! I think of this story all the time! Post 5 soon please! :)
Elven Kitten chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Great chapter! Keep up the great work! _

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
Thank you for asking, I had an awesome Christmas. Will Legolas survive? Stay tuned (me) and update soon!
Philomena Kuroi chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
THAT WAS GREAT!
kel chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
oh update soon! legolas is poisoned * gasp*
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
Very exciting !
lala chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
great chapter, please update soon!
iccle fairy chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
you see that is just mean...giving legolas a poion n all!...but very clever! i like the way that evil guy's mind works ;p very good! keep it up luvu ~*~iccle fairy~*~
Aranna Undomiel chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
Yep

A cool story indeed, treasure hunting with a bacteria in your body. Yikes not good.

Please update soon.

Merry CHristmas to you too.
Deana chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
Poor Legolas! Aw! I can't wait for chap 4! Post soon please! :)