Reviews for Sparky Doo
Lstcryptonian chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
I love this story, the writing is good and to be honest you don't need a beta. It flows well, and besides one or two small errors I would have sworn you had a beta already. Hope you update quickly :)
Eric chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
I'm really liking what you have so far... but 2 chapters is NOT enough to really say anything one way or the other.
allietheepic7 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
that last part... please update. i want to see snape's reaction to harry having Xander as a father.
artemisrocks124 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
please update soon. the story is awesome
ozseaside chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
I've just discovered this story... and please please please ask your muse to inspire you to write some more!
I love it...
MiracleButterflies chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I really hope you find inspiration for this
Lang Krista chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
woooow... those exams must have been SOMETHING. And the job-hunting, too.
Well, it's pretty obvious that this story is not going to be finisheed, so I'll just say I like the first two chapters a lot, and it's a shame there won't be more.
Good luck in life!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I hope to read more of the story soon.
JimmnyCricket chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
I love this... made me tear up on parts and smile on others I so hope you come back to more of this wonderful story. Thank you for writing it...take care JC
MiracleButterflies chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
aww im happy for harry
elfwitch chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Please update soon. I would like to see where this is going. It is really great so far.
quoththeraven5 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
This was fantastic! I love Xander as a dad! :) I really wish that you would continue! :)
Acacia of Risen chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
If you have abandoned this please say so. If you put it up for adoption or something I would gladly continue it for you, by the way. If you are planning on updating, take your time. If your computer crashed, get a new one. If you're badly injured, I hope you get better. If you're dead, I'm sorry.

-Acacia
Acacia of Risen chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Please uptate!¡!¡!¡!¡! PLLLEEEEAAASSSSE!¡!¡! Have you abandoned it? I'm begging you, UPDATE! I don't care how long you take to write the chapter, I don't care if you don't have time to update now, as long as you update eventually. That's why I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO UPDATE SOON, I'm just asking you to update. TAKE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE, JUST DON'T ABANDON. If I'm too late and you've already abandoned and nothing will keep you going, please say so.

PLEASE UPDATE, YOU CAN TAKE A CENTURY IF YOU LIVE THAT LONG, JUST PLEASE UPDATE!

Yours sincerely,

Higher Princess Acacia of Risen, Third of Risena, Leader of Time Department (Risena) Sister to Coral Oracle, Vashian Outside Discoverer, Horizonian Founder and (Oh, bugger my stupid long title)

From Acacia

(That's better)

Ps. Love the idea, love the story, thanks
harry is adorable chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
please update its been 6 years !