Reviews for Tea and Biscuits
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wow! This was just fantastic! A good 9 YEARS has past sine you wrote this but I just found out about Firefly! Brilliant work! Thanks for sharing! xoxox
Noevelle3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow this was really in character and well written.
Marionette chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow! A perfect illustration of their complicated relationship. I love this. Great job!
ccgirl921 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I enjoyed this story. I thought you wrote Mal and Inara well. :)
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I LOVE your story! It's so funny and romantic! It really made me laugh. In the beginning with the tea, and the erotic books and cards hehehehe. And how you wrote about Inara's thoughts that she had trouble letting go of control. Great job!
lexie chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
if only that really happened maybe the show would have lasted longer. sigh good but I want to know more about where their world goes from there.

lex
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Great story. I love the interactions between Mal and Inara.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aw. mal/inara goodness, i love it.
kballgetlost chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
WOW...thank you! The world has too few Mal/Inara fics like this!
Jess chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
So good. Angsty but good. I almost cried more than once.
femmenerd chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I really enjoyed this story. Your characterizations were quite apt and you really explored some important emotional terrain. It would have been easy in the service of smut/shippiness to just have them succumb to the influence of the drugged chocolate without those moments before and after that showed how they've just been fighting their innermost desires. I found your interpretation that Inara has never had a "lover" to be very interesting.
Which Witch1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I really loved this story.

You write a very good Inara, battling with her feelings.
Annie2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Excellent. Quite hot.

Mal and Inara are my fave couple.

Thanks for sharing.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This was great. I'm falling over with exhaustian so I can't give it the review it deserves, but I absolutley loved it. Definitely going on my favourites list. Mal and Inara 4eva!1! (haha, there's a little bit of a fangirl in all of us).
RitzBitz chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
OMG, that was simply incredible. You have done such an amazing job with this story, I am very impressed.