Reviews for Stealing Kisses
otakurose16 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Nice _ I can honestly picture this happening. And I have to agree with Bakura on one thing. Pocky is very good. (see third sentence from the bottom of the page)
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
simple and clean! _
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
lol, that was cute! when Ryou said Bakura got him everything he praised i thought that was so sweet!

Ele-chan
Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
*bounces*

adorability!

And very amusing, well done
DreadfullySweet chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I'd say it's a good thing that Bakura is a good kisser than! That way, he espapes the really irritating parts of the 'don't steal' preaches.
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Hahaha. XD That was cute, and funny. XD Nice job.
Shadow-and-her-light chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Light: Well that's a way to put it...

Shadow: hehehe, I love Bakura. He is such an excelent role model.

Light: Um, well, I like the way you described the situations and Ryou's way of seeing them. It was very well constructed and gave quight a sense of imagery.
Imaginary-Dream chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Leila: Maybe 'Kura wanted to use the pencial to stab one of the people that sniffle and NEVER BLOW THERE NOSE! *holds out very sharp pencial to anyone who does that annyoing nosie*

Lindsey: Righto...

Moonshine: Ah..This is cute! You should make it so they acually talk to each other and stuff...
keitokyokun chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
heheheh, great fic! _another pairing i adore, and tis so great! you should write more ryouxbakura fluff, oui? yes, yes you should._

#keito#
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That was so sweet epsecially the ending..I like how you wrote this. That's how I'd imagine a relationship with them two.
RuneYue chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
This is so very cute. :)
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Bakura's at least as good a kisser as a thief, so Ryou supposes he'll simply have to put up with it.

And Bakura was/is the *King* of Thieves...

0.0 Damn, Ryou's one lucky guy. *Hentai smirk*
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Ryou thoughts of Baku is quite interesting. Cute and fun at the same time. Nice lil drabble. I especially like how Bakura steals stuff for Ryou, he means well sort of. Once a thief always a thief. lol. I like that. Keep up the good work. _
Tyger and Darkdracofire chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
*gigglelaugh* Aww, that's so cute! _ (And no, not OOC, either, in my opinion.)

Thief-Bakura is so cute... as is Ryou, who is acting kind of motherly, and also kind of... erm, I'm not quite sure what the word is, uhh... not quite organized, but that's a part of it... That probably doesn't make sense, but it's the best I can do at this time. Sorry.

And it cute and it's IC, and it's really well-written. What more could one ask for?

Favourite line: 'Of course, Bakura is also the one who regularly states he wants to rule the world or, barring that, get a new box of pocky for Ryou to feed to him.' Because it's just so funny/cool/IC/yeah-that-sounds-about-right-sweatdrop. ()

I think that's all.
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
That was good, adn we always knew that Bakura was strange lol. Just look at the man, if he wasn't keeping up his image of a bad ass he'd start skipping around with Malik saying over adn over again "I am a fairy. go to the shadow realm, I am a fairy." *cough* that was really really excelent. it was slightly oc, but then again Ryou and Bakura don't get too much major air time, so we can ignore that. lol.

Why did Yami get so cranky over a pencil, it's a pencil, there's millions of them! Well I'll catch you latter!

_CHEERIO_