Reviews for silent knights
heart chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
cool. _ lol i really think you should make a sequel to this one. i dont know what about, just, a sequel. like getting them together or something! lol please dont leave me in the suspense! _
Echidnagirl65 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is a perfect story and I'm glad it ends here. Sometimes ambiguity is necessary. Perfect endings get tiring. I appreciate this story for what it is.
Nika72 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Beautifully written. I read it a few times in a role...very,very good!
Wolfy101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I love your stories! You are one of my favorite authors, as my profile says!(If my profile is working) I know it is probably hopless to ask, but I will anyway: Sequel? Chapter 2? Will you write one to this story if I pester you enough?
Randomisation chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
very interesting! ambiguous as to Eomers feelings too...i luv this!
Blue-PaperTiger chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. You've got the balance just right and I wish there was more of it. great work .
mollziki chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
definately don't give up, this is a beautiful piece of writing! the quiet, melancholy atmosphere is incredible. well done!
Legolas fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That was incredible.I love Eomer and, know how she feels. Well in a sense as to he's my fav. character.
quizzabella chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I'm reviewing my own story - yuck.

Anyway, this was the easiest way to answer some of the reviews. I've decided to leave this as a one shot, taking it further seemed a bit strained and I didn't want to go so completely off canon as to ignore Lothiriel. Thank you very much to those who reviewed, your kindness meant a lot to me.

By the by I always saw the stable girl falling in love with one of Eomers' eored eventually, but that is another story, and one i have no immediate plans to write. (If you do want to use her then feel free to do so, just let me know first.) Quiz x
fandun chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
please, update.

yours is the one eome/oc i have ever loved dearly and the stable girl is the only woman eomer penetrated that touched me greatly [aside from the various faces of lothiriel which can not be willingly fogotten].
camlann chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I like it so far...keep going. Also, does the stable girl have a name, or are you going to keep writing her as anonymous? Just wondering. Oh, and Eomer's cavalry unit is called an eored...I noticed you used two different spellings of it, so I thought I'd let you know. Anyways, I like how you're doing so far, and I thought the "smutty part," as you put it was pretty nice actually. LOL. Anyways, update soon!

camlann :)
malti chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, but you are a fantastic writer and I stand in awe everytime I read another chapter of yours. This is fab, not only because of the idea and premise behind it, but the way that it is written is quite frankly, brilliant. I can't express how much I enjoy reading your work - please update Faith soon, I'm actually living on tenterhooks! MexDev
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
you have to write more!
Arien's shadow chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
this is really good so far, please continue!
Katzilla chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
A wonderful story! It seems like a one-shot to me, but I would most certainly love to read more Eomer-stories from you!