Reviews for Christmas at the Burrow
Warlock2817 chapter 3 . 1/9
One of the best stories i've read. Very well written and in-character reactions from all the characters. Well done )
nayin17 chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Love love love the ending
nayin17 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
What Harry did for the Weasley is soooo Harry...love this chapter
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Super love Harry and Ginny
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I'm pretty sure I've read and reviewed on this before. But it is an entirely lovely bit of fluff; well worth another read. Thanks for making me smile.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Exceedingly well written. You're pacing is excellent.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Boys can be thick. Your writing is really well done. It's clean and well articulated.
dumledip44 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I really really love this story! The way you portray the characters is very realistic and close to cannon. Nice job!
Epeefencer chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Wonderful story. A great mix of emotions and a very in-character reaction by Harry and Ginny.

Definitely a favorite of mine.

Steve
gyphsy chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
aww so sweet
This Story Of Ours chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
That was so adorable!

I Loved it!

Ellexx
countingthestars12 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
This fic is absolutely adorable. One of my favorite Harry Potter fics, ever. I love the Harry/Ginny romance, and Ron/Hermione, too (especially his jealousy of Charlie and Hermione, lmao). I still re-read this, especially around the holiday season, even though it's been so long since it's been published. Wonderful work! :))
Flowers47 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
This is EXACTLY how they actual characters act...from Harry's bewilderment with girls to Ron's glowering envy, perfection reigns!Awesome work!
Flowers47 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh my god. I love you. This is a-freaking-mazing! I cant even express how wonderful you are. Keep writing please!
shine lots chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I have a feeling Susan Bones is trying to set Ron and Hermione up; she's provoking Hermione to act by inspiring jealousy. Isn't Susan sweet?

And Ginny's adorable too. She' not exactly cannon, but I like the way she takes care of Harry behind his back.

I love the way Ron's brothers wind him up; you've portrayed true Weasley style sibling rivalry very effectively there. It's especially noticable in the Ron-Charlie drama.

You ended the chapter well with a memorable line: "And that was less surprising than it was frightening." Harry's feelings towards pursuing a relationship with Ginny are perfectly captured.