Reviews for Late
Ha-ha, poor Ryo-chan XD
So1Thought chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Inui: Iie data.

LOL! :)

So cute, that sadistic tensai!
1m-pr1n7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
haha funny!
X chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
please make a sequel T.T PLEASE!
AishiteruAkumaSama chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
hehehe :) Inui is a peeping tom xD
LiekkeenValve chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
*laught* This is marvelous! Now, gotta check your other written...
shiki1696 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
().()

Momo's gay!

()o()

E Fuji x Ryoma
monkie16 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
this is a good story and it was really cute.
Yuki Amane chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
What a sadistic Fuji. Nice.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
heheheheh.
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Ooh! Me likey, me wishes to have more, me starting to hate one-shots cause they are only one chapter long!
stupid chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
OMG! For a second when I saw the title I thought Ryoma was pregnant. You know, "late". Haha... good fic.
wired chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
CHALLENGE: WRITE A FANFIC (rYOMA X FUJI OF COURSE!) HOWEVER I THINK U SHOULD DEFINITELY MAKE RYOMA THE SEME THIS TYM...I MEAN I THINK THE FUJI SHOULD BE DOMINATED FOR ONCE.. I DON'T THINK RYOMA IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO'LL LET ANYONE MAKE HIM A PUSH OVER...HE IS VERY COMPETITIVE SO.. I DON'T THINK HE'LL WANT TO BE AT THE BOTTOM...HE IS THE PRINCE OF TENNIS WHO WANTS TO BE ON TOP...AT TENNIS OR IN BED FOR ONCE DON'T CHA THINk SO? I MEAN FUJI IS A BISHOUNEN SO HE'LL FIT THE PART AS THE UKE...HE IS VERY DOMINANT BUT HAVING A STORY THAT SHOWS THAT HE ISN'T ALWAYS AT THE TOP OR I N CONTROL IS INTRIGUING! DIFFERENT FROM DA OTHER FICS I'VE READ...I MEAN FUJI'S PRETTY!.WELL...THAT'S WHAT I THINK...IF YOU'RE UP FOR IT...email me at SO TO ALL DA DARING AUTHORS/WRITERS/RYOMAXFUJI FANS I DARE YA!
Mei chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
XD I love your Ryoma. He's fun. Fun to torture. Fun to be owned. _

Ryoma regretting saying anything and being scared is priceless. Just priceless. Cu~te!

Ha! Fuji ravished Ryoma, eh? XD Amazing.
Orange and the Yoh-muse 35 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
momo makes me mumble. i mean laugh. heh, yeah.