Reviews for Only With You
Taishou chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
Just when the thing is about to get exciting! T.T it's not finished... omg T.T you left me in despair!
soda-cola-pop chapter 17 . 5/23/2015
I can't sign in.
Have your forgotten about this story? that would be such a shame because you have weaved such a lovely tale about a stage friendship with Kenshin and Kaoru

Kenshin's own friendship with Aoshi is nice, too, and I am wondering if Aoshi merely have Kaoru a ride to see how Kenshin would react. or is he also interested in our dear Kaoru?

I don't know if I'll ever know. nonetheless I still have immensely enjoyed this.
kenkaofan chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
i hope the next chapter will more of kenkao moment, after all i'm their fans _
when you will update the next chapter? i hope you would back update the next one
nice story(y)
esined chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
omg more please!
Werpderp chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
OH MY GOSH UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE
Royal Orchid chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
I just finished re-reading this story again. So sad it seems to be discontinued. Thank you for such a great read! Maybe one day you'll update. I'm soo curious to know what happened in everyone's past and would love to finally see kenshin and kaoru's relationship to take off.
natysc chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
Update please, I really like this story.
maeb3 chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
I love the writing style of this fic! I love the wit and humor that exists between Kaoru and Kenshin. I'm sad that this fic seems to have been discontinued... Come back Scented Candles! Come back! This story, specifically the writing, makes me smile. .
Rinnala chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Well though Kauro is in character, the same cannot be said about Kenshin...
I can see the drama on the horrison already though, and wit two firecrackers rather than one it's gonna be fantastic
minimoonstar chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Oh my gosh it's been YEARS since you've updated! I really wish you'd come back to this story, it is one of my absolute favorites and I keep hoping you'll pick it up again.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK 3
Hallolo chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Hello!
Liking your story so far, I think you've gotten better with the descriptions
French people DO NOT have anything called "English Kiss", we don't call it "French Kiss" either, we just kiss (and we have different French words for different kinds of kisses... just like you have different English words for different kinds of kisses )
Thanks for writing!
Hallolo
Haku Tori chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Sooooo cute! Ah, I forgot that I can review...I was thinking, "how is she(he?) getting all those reviews!? (face palm) Gosh I'm getting old, and my last review was like yesterday... I love this book!
kyoandyuya chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
please update more! love the k/k/a interaction. :)
kyoandyuya chapter 3 . 3/17/2013