Reviews for Miroku Has Got It Goin' On
Demon Kitty3421 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Ha i loved this song fic I'm so pathetic that I actually got the song Stacy's Mom and sang the story with the music. *gets up on top of chair* "Thank You London" sorry I just had to do that!
Go0se chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
*falls over & rolls around laufghingz*&
InuSessyloverforeva chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Love it and answer me this is this Sango singing or Kagome.
psychotic sango chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
HAHAHAHAHA lmao!
TakaraSakura chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Great song fic! I have to say that I LOVE Miroku too! How can you not? He's charming, sweet, and HOT! Anyways I like the song you chose and keep up the great work!
Fancy Ketchup chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
OK! We get it! you're in love with Miroku...and so is half of the world _ I LOVE MIROKU! *screams insanely* That's a nice version of the original song, I think you should get it published for all the Miroku fans out there. *holds up a fan* I'm a fan
Closer Than Fate chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I know how you feel, I love Miroku too. Hope to see more Miroku fics/songfics!
LuClipse85 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Man, I even make myself laugh!

I've read my own songfic for at least ten times now, and when I read again I could NOT stop grinning! I'm really something!

This is sheer genius! Thanks to all who reviewed so far! I really appreciate it!
Dameli chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Oh my god! That is too funny!

Well, you had a smile and your trunks on too (life is so cruel)

That was the funniest line! I tried to sing along but I was too busy cracking up. And I am honestly shocked, to have another person on who is also black. I'm not alone! Yeah!
Bunny chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Hey just me from next door (or I was next door last year). LMAO THAT WAS FUNNY! Tee Hee Hee. I like your version. That is great! I will try and drop you a note soon.
fanfiction1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
yeah! miroku ROCKS! . i like this song fic, and its to a song ive actually heard! that makes it twice as good
Loves-To-Write-Ready-To-Listen chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
lmao, that was great, especially since that song is funny, okay, yay! Good job, I'm kind of not awake so if there are mistakes in this review I apologize. Anyways GREAT JOB I LOVE IT!
Kaze no Ato chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
OMG! That was so funny Lu-chan! I thought I was gonna die from laughing! I haven't actually heard "Stacey's Mom" but my friend typed the lyrics to me. *giggles* I love this fic! The best! Thank you so very much!

Minmay-chan
starburst-surprize chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
this is so grand! I'm literlay laughing so hard I'm crying!
Purple Vomit chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
XDD This is amazing piece of work! Great job.