Reviews for Conviction
llcc chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
gosh love your naruto in this chapter
Touwa chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
The end of this chapter feels like Naruto had - finally - found himself (or he remembered what his ninja way that seemed to have been forgotten in the previous chapter).

I wish to read the conversation between Ino and Sakura! : X

And Hinata and Neji understood words or so it seemed. '-'
The Unapologetic chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
I know this is old but I really like this story it's nice and steady and not rushed it's leading up to something
Celestinasong chapter 28 . 9/30/2013
Hahahhahaha ohhhh Gaara! Nice ending. Hahaha
Celestinasong chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
Un oh interesting developments. How will this turn out
Celestinasong chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
Omg hahahhaha
Celestinasong chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
Cute hahaha. That was hilarious with Sasuke. He said it exactly thw right way so he was completely obvious
Celestinasong chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Hhaha. I like how the roles are reversed in this but only just a little. Its cute.
Celestinasong chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
I feel neji is a bit OOC but not in a bad way.
Celestinasong chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Lol gotta love sasuke! The timing and the attitude r perfect! Nice
Celestinasong chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Great job
Celestinasong chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
This is exciting!
SkyyeStrike chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
I know I sent you a comment just recently on this story, but I finished. And it was totally worth missing all those school projects for.

Story for the Ages.
SkyyeStrike chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Okay, wait. So I just got to the part where your asking whether or not anyone's reading your reth-writes and I sure as hell am. And for the sake of smut, now I have to go find your aff account too.
cellaria chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
i love this story! i've read a lot but it's one of my favorites so far! i love one's where sasuke's back, they're in the villages a lot of the time & the focus is on more the relationship stuff. it's just angsty enough to stay interesting but you still get the cuteness & smut in at the same time. i totally checked to see if it ended well before i started so i don't have to worry about it being depressing haha if you can send this to me that would be awesome? but i wish you wouldn't take it down! or at least not for while to give more people a chance to finish/save. the rest of your stories look promising too!