Reviews for Conviction
Sweetciel chapter 31 . 3/1
Epic! I'm in love with this story and you ️In that last timeskip chapter Naruto was hokage right? My head is swelling with possibilities.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
i love it even though i cant read the xrated part (
bartlettpear chapter 28 . 7/27/2016
That last line, perfect ending. Thank you for writing!
bartlettpear chapter 26 . 7/27/2016
Does that mean Itachi is almost at the end of his rope? :-(
bartlettpear chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
...If there was something that can possibly contain bijuu, isn't better to have non bijuu backup?
bartlettpear chapter 22 . 7/27/2016
Peaceful lunch with some ominous news and then non sequitur from Gaara followed by Naruto's reaction, brilliant.
bartlettpear chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
I mentally sob that I'm missing all the smut because my imagination doesn't have it in it to fill in the blanks in a satisfactory manner. Sadness.
bartlettpear chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
Gaara, Kiba, and Ino were my favorite characters in his chapter, your characterizations of them are gratifying.
bartlettpear chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
That's a great question that I definitely want to hear Gaara's answer to and also to see what Kisho will do.
bartlettpear chapter 18 . 7/27/2016
Ino an awesome character, I love her reaction 3
bartlettpear chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
Ah, I love Naruto and Gaara, awesome haha
bartlettpear chapter 16 . 7/27/2016
I love your first paragraph, dry hilarity at its finest :-D Your what Naruto should've known paragraph is gorgeous. That kind of devotion is pretty much what drives my love of the Naruto and Sasuke pairing even if the sexual aspects is not canon lol. Thank you for revisiting your old story much less rewriting half of it, and also thank you for finishing it in the first place, you are most resilient. Thanks for another lovely chapter :-)
bartlettpear chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
Sasuke is certainly a man of few words lol. I was happy he took the initiative to approach Sakurai on his own. Hinata and Ino observant ftw. Thinking is hard work, Nature's conclusion made sense and makes me like him more, a leader who can and has done the same jobs as the people around them makes them real versus just a figurehead. Thanks for another lovely chapter.
bartlettpear chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
Wow, the exchange with the girls revealed so much, I think it meant that Jin's mission was to murder a baby for whatever political reasons or maybe a whole family but but he couldn't kill the baby so renegaded on his mission and escaped with the baby. It's good to see Naruto accept the comfort from Sasuke. Another amazing chapter, thank you.
bartlettpear chapter 13 . 7/27/2016
Was Neji really sleeping? I sort of think he was awake and I vaguely recall being able to use Byakugan without opening your eyes though I'm not sure if that is canon or same in your universe. I like every mention of Neji's regal or polite mannerisms you make xD