Reviews for Conviction
ranoshi chapter 28 . 18h
That last line, perfect ending. Thank you for writing!
ranoshi chapter 26 . 19h
Does that mean Itachi is almost at the end of his rope? :-(
ranoshi chapter 23 . 19h
...If there was something that can possibly contain bijuu, isn't better to have non bijuu backup?
ranoshi chapter 22 . 19h
Peaceful lunch with some ominous news and then non sequitur from Gaara followed by Naruto's reaction, brilliant.
ranoshi chapter 21 . 19h
I mentally sob that I'm missing all the smut because my imagination doesn't have it in it to fill in the blanks in a satisfactory manner. Sadness.
ranoshi chapter 20 . 20h
Gaara, Kiba, and Ino were my favorite characters in his chapter, your characterizations of them are gratifying.
ranoshi chapter 19 . 20h
That's a great question that I definitely want to hear Gaara's answer to and also to see what Kisho will do.
ranoshi chapter 18 . 20h
Ino an awesome character, I love her reaction 3
ranoshi chapter 17 . 20h
Ah, I love Naruto and Gaara, awesome haha
ranoshi chapter 16 . 21h
I love your first paragraph, dry hilarity at its finest :-D Your what Naruto should've known paragraph is gorgeous. That kind of devotion is pretty much what drives my love of the Naruto and Sasuke pairing even if the sexual aspects is not canon lol. Thank you for revisiting your old story much less rewriting half of it, and also thank you for finishing it in the first place, you are most resilient. Thanks for another lovely chapter :-)
ranoshi chapter 15 . 22h
Sasuke is certainly a man of few words lol. I was happy he took the initiative to approach Sakurai on his own. Hinata and Ino observant ftw. Thinking is hard work, Nature's conclusion made sense and makes me like him more, a leader who can and has done the same jobs as the people around them makes them real versus just a figurehead. Thanks for another lovely chapter.
ranoshi chapter 14 . 7/27
Wow, the exchange with the girls revealed so much, I think it meant that Jin's mission was to murder a baby for whatever political reasons or maybe a whole family but but he couldn't kill the baby so renegaded on his mission and escaped with the baby. It's good to see Naruto accept the comfort from Sasuke. Another amazing chapter, thank you.
ranoshi chapter 13 . 7/27
Was Neji really sleeping? I sort of think he was awake and I vaguely recall being able to use Byakugan without opening your eyes though I'm not sure if that is canon or same in your universe. I like every mention of Neji's regal or polite mannerisms you make xD
ranoshi chapter 12 . 7/27
Aye, I'm reading :-D lol Wow, in the same compartment right next to Neji. Sasuke's brazen, these two really have exhibitionist streaks.
ranoshi chapter 11 . 7/27
Forgot to mention, it made me feel antsy but I still approve Neji's conversation with Naruto in the previous chapter since he said things that Naruto didn't want to say. I wish I had access but I can get used to missing all the mature bits. If you ever put the mature bits online somewhere, can you include link? Thanks for writing :-)