Reviews for Conviction
bhodi li chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
i really like this story. it has lots of drama and its naruto that is keeping away from Sasuke. I really really like how you write. )
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
aw. that was cute, but sad. its coming along well though. keep writting
hogo-chan chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
heh heh... they're in love! *giggles* now if naruto could only get his head out of his cute little ass and realize that they belong together, i would be in heaven. but the angst is good any way. yes... god. please update fast! _
Ann chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
hey there quest! this is a great fic! lotsa emotion going on.. do continue this fic till it's finished ne! ganbatte ne!
bakaneko817 chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
wow this is such a great fic! theres a nice lot of angst and tons of yummy tension...drools...please update soon this is so amazing! not only is your plotline excellent but your writing is superb! if sasuke didn't kill him, is there any chance of itachi showing up at all in the future? ::hugs you!:: please update!
eyes0nme19 chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
love your story! keep it up :)
ravarath chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
awesome story. Can't wait to read more.
nkdsanklsandl chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
didn't he toss his mask aside in Chapter 1?

Hmm... I like this and I don't know why people haven't reviewed yet, but I'll gladly be the first one if that indeed is true that I am. Anyways, I like this fic - its got a interesting plot... though I am slightly confused... I suppose that will go away with later chapters
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49