Reviews for Fleeting Inspiration
Torian chapter 49 . 6/10
Thank you so much for this wonderful "Gravitation" romp ! I truly enjoyed every chapter !
Kudos to you !
SunnyDe chapter 49 . 8/21/2016
This is my favorite fanfics to re-read. I've probably have read my favorite chapters over 10 times. One day, I hope you write for Gravitation again.
kagome higurashi chapter 49 . 8/3/2016
please write some more. it's good. it's very funny. I couldn't stop laughing. very hilarious.
jyotimeena10 chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
I am going to die from laughing so much
SunnyDe chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
You really need to update this fanfic. I've been re-reading this fic for years and I still love it!
MADStar529 chapter 49 . 12/17/2013
Awww, this story is awesome. Hope you UPDATE SOON!
Foreign Language chapter 49 . 10/19/2013
Wow! A pity this never continued, but I enjoyed reading this story nonetheless :-). Well written and funny.
AlixNight chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
I'm surprised that Yuki actually caved in and paid Tatsuha for the exorcism. If I was Yuki, I would have argued about how Tatsuha drank all his beer.
Fairedenale chapter 49 . 7/28/2010
Hurry up with the new chapters! I can't wait, besides, it's been, what, four years. UPDATE!
dominoeb chapter 49 . 8/11/2009
lolz. i stayed up past in the morning reading this.
hmm chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Anna Sartin swallows sperm daily!
bcsaturdai chapter 49 . 3/20/2009
Hello? Are you out there still? Well, if you are, you must finish this story! It is a humorous masterpiece. The main players are still in character like the original. The curse of the returning book is very funny. I would love to see how well Shuichi deals with Mexican food, and being a home owner.

Please come back and finish this! *gets on knees* PLEASE!
me chapter 1 . 3/14/2009