Reviews for Tears
charli chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wonderful. So wonderful!
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
A great story. Very good.
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I now have to go away and cry for him..

That was beautiful and haunting. A wonderful idea and perfectly written. Such an insight into his mind.

"Because James Norrington doesn’t cry." - A horribly expressive line.

I adore this. Made me really and truly want to cry.

Thanks for sharing.

~Damsel
TiraTiara chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This is one of the best things I've ever read. It's beautifully and powerfully written. It also gave me a wonderful background to use as part of a storyline for an RPG. (I didn't directly mention anything so I didn't steal it. _ I hope you don't mind. It's just a little two-person deal.) In any case, I very much enjoyed this, and I look forward to reading more from you.
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow. You have officially broken my heart. But you did so in a beautiful, touching, well-written and highly memorable way, so I thank you greatly! Amazing little story, even if it makes me want to cry.
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
James Norrington; Batman of the Caribbeans!

Sorry, other than that sudden detour my fannish mind took to that bit of his background, this whole piece is very, soberly, dignified and beautifully narrated.
Random Authoress chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Good Norrington angst. The poor man has a rather rough lot in life. Good work.
Sat-Isis chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Aw! I bet if James Norrington had a stereo system in his study he'd be listening to "Boys Don't Cry" by The Cure. ::huggles Norrington:: This would be a good time for Gillette & Groves to come cheer him up with some smex. _
sudoku chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
A bit late in reading this.

Nice work, never see things written in this way before. You do well in giving glimpses of James's life from he was 5 years old up to the part at the end of CotBP and explain the reasons of his behaviour. Fortune and luck is not really his friend either in DMC :(

I will say "aye" to happy stories, please... :)

I will add you to favourite author list since you also write a lot about "Hitchiker's guide"
NarcissaVenus chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Aye! Lol.
lyra lupin chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
You're a wonderful writer Bravo and Aye!
Arianwen chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This is absolutely beautiful... I was always fond of Norrington, despite Bruckheimer's determinedness to portray him as another bad guy. This is a perfect history for him, and a poignant explanation of his true feelings.. I love it.
Cheorl d'Arion chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Aye, I think. That was amazing though, I don't cry easy but you almost had me in tears.
muddy waters chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
AYE...
sassafrass chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
AYE! give the good Commodore a lady friend! my complements on this story. keep up the writing!