Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
Ibskib chapter 1 . 3/1
I'm not the biggest fan of songfics, it always seems like a jarring attempt at Pathos, after all what one might find poignant another would find trite. Even if it's a song I like, it interrupts the flow of the story, and in something like Naruto it feels like an anachronism.
Hopefully it will be limited to this chapter.
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
dude your story is to fucking long man speed up the fucking pace and hurry up with the fricken story
KnightStriker chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Excellent story.
Nyaruto chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Hey! I Hope you are still alive.

I'd just finished this chapter, from chapter one.
Lord Morozco chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
You were doing great up until this point. The dormitory is out of place with the canon of the series, as up until this point it appeared to be taking place almost directly within canon (song lyrics aside). This was jarring and its confuses the setting.
Lord Morozco chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I'm rather enjoying how you're keeping up the suspense with this. Most fics have no patience and break the tension too quickly. Will they? Won't they? Who can be sure! The anticipation! The suspense is killing me! I love it!
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I've read your story a year ago. I've had so much trouble finding it, It is amazing!
Gfgyutman chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
This was probably one of the most CONFUSING things I have ever read.
DoomMarine54 chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Meh, these one sided pedal speeches always bore me.
DoomMarine54 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Yes Naruto is stupid because he can't pick up on obvious social cues even though no one was there to raise him and he was alone for his entire life, therefore he couldn't really be expected to know things normal people see as obvious since he did not have a normal up brining.
ranneal chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
This WAS a super chapter! The wonderful way you had Hinata running & Naruto chasing her...the storm forcing them into the shelter...and then sharing their first romantic moment...that was soooo well written. Thank you for this chapter...) I read it through twice.
ranneal chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Excellent chapter...I have a tough time expressing how good this is...and no words to critisize it. This is really a beautifully written chapter that was an emotional read for me...a guy that has loved Hinata and Naruto from the start of the manga/anime. Great job!
ranneal chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
This chapter was super...just great...funny at times and very sad and reflective at others. Very, Very cool interactions and account of Hinata and Naruto's time spent together here. I am sooo enjoying this story:)
ranneal chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter...cool...the entire bar scene was funny but filled with kind of a sadness too. Hinata needs to step out here and get into action!
ranneal chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow! Naruto is in the dumps...great depressing bar scene. Funny stuff. Hinata shows up...)