Reviews for Facing Her Fear
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
As a "Punky Brewster" fan, I congratulate you on writing a story that's true to the show's characters. Punky's fear of undergoing an appendectomy is understandable, as anybody who fears something is just being human. With the support of her family and friends, Punky immediately conquers her fear. It just goes to show that Punky Power will always prevail over even the most difficult of situations.

By the way, I have out a story called "Punks of Thunder," which crosses "Punky Brewster" over with another well-known '80s TV series, "ThunderCats." In it, Punky and friends are accidentally transported to the ThunderCats' world and get a taste of what that world is like. The story's in the crossover section right now if you feel like reading/reviewing it.
Sofia2015 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
you story is very good but you forget to put Complete on your story so read will know that your done with the story so they went keep ask you when is chapter going to come out.

but you story is the best one so far

from

blossom.
pdlbean chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I really liked this! Great job! Very touching!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
It's beautiful. I had a fear of hospitals once, but I got over it.

So I know how Punky felt.
Cat's Magic chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I remember (vaguely...I saw it a long time ago)

the appendicitis episode from the show (I also

remember the one where Cherie gets locked in the

refrigerator!) (that one was probably designed

to teach kids not to let that happen to them or

to their friends!).

Where did you see Punky episodes only a few years

ago...on DVD or something, or was some channel

actually rerunning them?

Anyway, I don't know if you're still here, since

you wrote this fic two and a half years ago...

but I just wanted to say, good job...and I like

your version!

Cat _
Human Nature rules chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
great
alisha marie chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Great Job!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This was very nice.I like it.
Spiritual Magic chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Oh my God! *screams* another Punky fic! yaya! I am so excited! And this is the best! awesome story; I am so glad you wrote this! thanks!
McKay chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Cute story. Great to see more Punky fic up here!

My only complaint is that they wouldn't let her wait even overnight to do an appendectomy; it's too risky. They would almost definitely take her up to surgery right away. A ruptured appendix can kill you.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
OH Thatwas Good. I've had COUntless SURGERIES And rember the mask WELLI HATED IT! I love Punky thanksf or the memories!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
That was a sweet story. I really liked it.