Reviews for Not Such a Silent Night
Riley chapter 10 . 11/24
Please Make a sequel
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Aww. That was a nice story with a great ending. Good job.
RiverTheKittyKat chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
just thought you'd want to know this is one of the best fanfictions ive read and i think a sequel would be great unless you've already written one in which case my opinion is redundant :)
spike'smate chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
awesome story as ever you always right really really good stories
MercuryPilgrim chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
aw! major cuteation! nice sweet fic!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
aw that bloody cute
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
One word to explain that, wow. It was nice to see a fluffy christmas fic but with abit of a plot.

Robin chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
Ah loved it that was so cute! Will be sure to check out your stuff x
the-tangoing-mango-addict chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
lol I love this story! so cute...

the characters are believable according to the storyline which makes a great story!
RachelMarsters chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
lol! awesome! Now i can't wait to read the sequel. lol. great story.
RachelMarsters chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
aw, awesome chapter.
Childe at Heart chapter 10 . 7/13/2005
COOKIES! all the way, completely baked cookies! haven't read the sequel yet, but i'm about to...

i know this review is late, i only got into buffy fics lately. but, that's beside the point. i reviewed, and am going to read the sequel (yipee!) as soon as i post this.

danni rand

(posting... now!)
RachelMarsters chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
Oh my god thats the best way I've heard for the rest of the scoobies to find out about spike/buffy. Awesome chapter/story!
Eva spuffygurl11 chapter 10 . 3/20/2005
I love the story, the sarcastic disclaimers, and that you hate bangel [as any sane person should] and a sequel would be great!
Kaitlen Ocean chapter 10 . 3/8/2005
OMG! I FREAKING LOVE YOUR STORY... I like cried when you finished it... :'( Never had the confidence to comment though... :( sorry... Omg... that was so sweet. and cute! Spuffy Christmas... man I wish I had thought of that... but I really suck at writing so its better that you wrote it. Its so perfect!