Reviews for Evil Monkeys
kikioblack chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
That was funny. a little stange but funny. poor Peter... not.
Two named Lissy Ashley chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Lissy-Personally I think your story was very well written. Ashley doesn't think so. I do, though. I liked it, it was very amusing. And Ashley says she thinks it's corny. I don't-I like it. It was very amusing. And Ashley getting mad at me for repeating myself. Tell her to go away. Nah, nevermind, I'll do it myself.

Ashley-Lissy is an idiot.

Lissy-So is Ashley, but don't tell her that. Anyway, back to your story. I really thought it was well written. There wasn't many spelling errors. Only one as far as I could tell. Red, and read. Otherwise it was perfect!

Ashley- stop insulting me lissy. It was boring. what can I say.

Lissy-I'm not insulting you anymore than you are me. ANYWAY...*Glares pointedly at Ashley* Ahem. Now, I don't understand why Ashley doesn't like your story. I mean, monkeys are good things. I like monkeys. 'Specially evil ones. They're cool. Well, I'm done with my review, this is probably going to bore you, but I'll let Ashley finish it and submit it. See ya!

Ashley- nuh uh. You told me to goaway. And you called me an idiot back and then you glared at me. So yeah, I'll even it out and call you a JERK! By the way, monkeys are not evil. They're cute! the end!
jankmusic chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Cute Amanda, Cute...Love it...Cute

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DAMMNIT!
Megumi Ohira chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Lol amanda! I'm just going around and reviewing your stories...I've read this one, before..I think I beta read it..anyway keep up the good work!
The Nakamura Sisters chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Absolutely hilarious! Write more...please...oh...this is Tsubame.
SilverCrystal Tears chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
already read it in your little notebook manda so im goig to say the same thing i did then, it was good i will be a nice friend and not comment