Reviews for Imminent Domain
Onba chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
AWESOME story!
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Two points

BATMAN BEYOND was created and ran BEFORE the jutice league, so if Diana HAD been there, it would have been extermly strange, excluding that there was no way she would of looked like she did in justice league.

Two, we are never TOLD Terry leads the justice league in the future, its mearly hinted he might or will go on to. It could be for a number of reason, Kal could be dead, quit, retired or have taken a break from life. He's getting older, and watching as the world changes quicker that him. Its not unrealistic that he, diana or J'onn would or could be MIS or just away at the time of the episodes, they have watch time pass them by, that got to hurt.

Another reason Diana couldn't be in the picture (in canon cus BB is part of the justice league universe) is because it hurt too much to see her, as at times she shown to be maybe the last ;great; love of bruce wayne/Batman so her leaving hurt more.

Realisicly, the answer was wonder woman didn't exsist at the time to put her in, but that doesn't meant they wouldn't have if she had. I know, it kick my theory Terry is her and bruce's kid, I just see it eveytime I look at her - or even her Father and Mother. I just see it, even though I know it can be.
Feminism chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Always detest woman (or man, for that matter) who tried to make her (or his) love interest jealous by deliberately flirting with others. Very low and cheap shot, and cliché, too!
Miravisu chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
“Is there something I can help you with?” she asked sternly, but a coy expression in her eyes betrayed her interest in his nearly naked form as she cocked one eyebrow.

*snickers snidely*

Oh I'm sure she does have an idea or two on what to "help" him with...

“Never thought I’d see the day when you lightened up enough to sing campfire songs or make-out with Diana in front of 100 strangers.”

And the Paint My Wagon reference and singing *cackles*

And highly interesting of course, that Chronos of all people actually do consider the paradox effect.

haha, the utility belt thing reminds me of the howitshouldhavended vid clips on youtube, there is one about how Superman should have ended that features Batman ;)

And crikey, Bats and Brucie having a chat like that. Creepy and cool. And GL meeting up with his son like that, and Dick dying as a hero *sniffles*

“Mr. Stewart called the Manor…thought you might be in a talkative mood.” Alfred replied loftily. “I asked him if it was April’s Fools Day already but he insisted I be ready for your arrival.”

Kudos to Mr Stewart, Dick and Terry for not being afraid of the Big Bad Bat *smiles*

I've yet to see all eps of Batman Beyond though but the one thing bothering me is the revelations from the JLU ep Epilogue (I've only seen that ep and guess what ep of JLU ;). If you haven't seen it, I don't wish to spoil you though (yet something tells me you have?). Then again, considering that Mr Wayne might have ended up in a similar fashion he does in BB (afaik, alone and emotionally frosty), despite getting closer to Diana earlier (in your fic).. maybe the Epilogue revelation won't be as important, but it is still an interesting aspect of it all. Ohyes, thinking about repercussions of time travel can do very bad things to our minds even if we don't actually travel in time ourselves..

Thank You for a great story!
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Great story. Thanks
BlkRse chapter 11 . 10/3/2008
I'm amazed by this entire fic. There are no words to describe how incredible it is. Fantastic job.
Alfred chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
Superb simply Superb
GoldenRat chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
Totally awesome version of the Once and Future Thing. I'm so glad Bruce decided to take Dick's advice.
Hepburn chapter 11 . 7/17/2007
I really enjoyed your story, it was well done and thought out. The only thing that I had a problem with was when Hippolyta says that Diana would meet Bruce in Valhalla which is of Norse origin and for their warriors and gods. When Amazons die they go to the Elysian Fields as all good Greeks do. ;) Other than that,it was a really good read with vivid characters! Thanks
Tracey Claybon chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Thoroughly enjoyed your story, and I like that you used the Walker Gabriel version of Chronos instead of the David Clinton version - The WG version is a favorite of mine...

Tracey
da-super-dude chapter 11 . 12/26/2006
This is probably the 10th time I've re-read your story. And since you had 59 reviews I felt I should even the numbers. Anyway that is totally beside the point. I really like the story. You incorporated the histories of the characters from both shows very well to create a great BM/WW shipped story. Your grammar, vocabulary, building up of the story, etc. is very good. There is basically not much I can add.
BuffySMG18 chapter 11 . 11/3/2006
Very well done. i liked it alot.
Knottaclue chapter 11 . 5/13/2006
Awesome piece of work! The thought and time you must have put into this MUST have been enormous. Being a Batman Beyond fan I especially salivated over how you situated Terry's future. Thank you so much for a great read!
NO name chapter 2 . 5/8/2006