Reviews for Imminent Domain
Ender2oo4 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
this story is amazing. i liked it a lot better then the actual episode, keep writing!
dee-unlm1t3d chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
better than the actual episode.
Whatever chapter 11 . 2/20/2006
Interesting...
No Name chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
Aw... poor Bruce!
Pariah2 chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
“I think at one time Bruce might have loved Talia in his own way, but she never compared with Diana.”

Totally disagree. Excellent story none the less. Good work.
Elemental chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
This is bloody sad. I swear i almost cried during this one. Does t even go with all of the episodes of all of the series? But, on a few lighter notes, good story and JLU coming up with 13 more episodes!
majinme chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
Great story so far, really looking forward to the rest of it. Keep up the good work.
M. Scott Eiland chapter 11 . 4/26/2005
Very well done-I hope to see more of your JL fanfic in the future.
Rurouni Tyriel chapter 11 . 3/16/2005
I am shocked and amazed this story came out before the actual debut of 'The Once and Future Thing.' This held a lot of incredible similarities, and yet at the same time an incredibly deeper sense of depth to it. Particularily, of course, the depth involving the ever-loved Bruce/Diana relationship, which I enjoyed reading as I always do. And also during the "intermission" of sorts where we saw roughly how history passed between JLU and BB, given what you had to work with and staying as much inside of continuity as you could (confusing as it may be for a lot of us). I am not quite certain what to think of Darkiac, but still, if anyone could threaten and slay half the League, it'd be those two.

My one and perhaps only complaint could be Barda, though I understand this was done before 'Tie that Binds' where we met her husband, and you may or may not be aware of her comic history. So I'll forgive it. And I admit I did enjoy the comparison between a Barda/Terry relationship mirroring that of Diana/Bruce.

This was a wonderfully good read, and I hope to see more of your work in future.
Rurouni Tyriel chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Seems I missed a JLU gem here. I'll be reading the rest of this and giving back a much more detailed review when I'm done, but I like what I've read so far. Kickass. Only confirms my opinion that you do, indeed, rock, and should be writing the hour-long JLU episodes.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »