Reviews for Imminent Domain
mcabello chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
Good fic. Write more soon.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
SQUEE! That was fun! Me likey!
ElectrikTrinity chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
This story is getting really good! You must continue! I hope that Bruce and Diana end up together...
Queen Peacock chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Hey Good Job, Is there going to be a fight between Carson and Wayne? What up with Batman we need answers, please update soon. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year it really good. QP
Queen Peacock chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
HEY PLEASE UPDATE SOON bRUCE AND DIANA HAVE TO GET TOGETOR. IT SUCH A GOOD STORY SO FAR PLEASE CONTINUE IT NICE WORK qp
HeyBats chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Thanks to everyone for the input so far. This ficcie could be a wild ride so hang on tight...

Be'jammin - Per your continuity comments, I deliberately made a decision to avoid some of the Old West DC Heroes in favor of actual Old West heroes, though based on some of the screencaps I saw this weekend, I don't believe Timm & Co will do that, which is fine.

The screencap I saw had Bruce/Diana/John with some of the DC Old West heroes in Monument Valley. It looks interesting, but having been there myself, there's nothing in Monument Valley worth Chronos time to rob, either in 1853, 1875, or 2004 for that matter. Accordingly, the 1st half of this story will be set in the Gold Rush with real heroes of the Old West before we make our next jump.

More to come soon, hopefully.
Juxtaposie chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Lol, I love the vision of Diana carrying a tree while wearing a silk dress. It fits her perfectly! This is gret, and very well written! I hope you update soon!
Be'Jammin chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Continuity sense... tingling! There is only one tiny flaw in the entire story. The greatest Old West Heroes weren't 'active' until after the Civil War.

Examples

Jonah Hex - The Hex we all know and love didn't become such until after the Civil War (he wears his Confederate Uniform and he recieved his scar as a ... reward from the Union for some 'services').

El Diablo - Lazarus Lane was from San Fransico. When it was a fairly large town (it was around then, but not as big as it was in some of the El Diablo stories).

Bat Lash - In 1880, he was twenty or so. Born sever years after 1853.

Nighthawk - Um... can't remeber when, but his origin was post Civil War.

Cinnimon - Her stories were tied in with Nighthawk.

The Trigger Twins - They were the both of them veterans in the Union Army in the Civil War.

Johnny Thunder - In 1853, he would still be a school kid.

Brian 'Scalphunter' Savage - Also still young.

I think that covers all the bases.

I'm interested in how you'll get passed these... incoviences.

BJ
Shahrazhad chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
This is really good! John seems to hinder what chance Diana and Bruce have at a relationship here. Love the references to the show... Am I Blue, among others. Update soon!
dianaandbruce chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I'm so glad you wrote a spec fic for TOAFT. Great start here, hope you continue soon. PS - I'd freak out if you didn't make your "liberties" disclaimer...DaB
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6