Reviews for Bloody Hrekin!
adfgds chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
“Who’ve you slept with lately?” This made me laugh for like 5 minutes. LOL!
of.rhaven chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
i don't know what to say.

the characters are a little off, but thats acceptable in fanfictions. i laughed, which doesn't take a lot of wit, but is good nonetheless.

signed,

ps i like the part where Ackmed fell out of the tree.

pps what if Ackmed kills Ashe in single combat. i always hated the lord Cymarian (sp?)
Heuksal chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
What I can't figure out is why she's pretty. It's repeatedly stated in the books that Achmed is the opposite of a looker. He's an ugly bastich with Bolg-which, recall, are sometimes described as trollish-blood. His face is covered in veins. He makes small children cry. What's this 'eyes like sapphires' and 'hair like midnight' crap? Is she from the alternate reality where Achmed is a bishonen? Not to mention his blase 'o ya sure wander around' attitude. He practically breathes paranoia; why would he let a random girl claiming to be his daughter have unsupervised run of his lair?
YouWishYouKnewWhoIAm chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I just wanted to say that her next book is out and it's about ACHMED AND HIS PAST!

It's called "The Assassin King" but you all probably already know that. Tee hee.

What the hell am I doing on this loser site anyway?
GrayRobes chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Okay, a suggestion I have is less one line talk and more paragraph form. Tell us who is talking about every three lines, else its confusing.

You did excellently with the humor, however. V. entertaining about Grunthor. I love Grunthor!
alicia chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
i love this story! these are my favorite books.
dixycup chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
yesh...u spelled a few words wrong...

Grunthor

Melisande (not melanie)

daystar Clarion

Gwydion (im not sure but i think so)

Aubade not 'bade' thats like" i bade him farewell"...aubade is a welcoming
LOTRwolf chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
too lazy to sign in...lol it's quite an interesting story, i'll give ya that. keep it up. (achmeds my fave character...is he NOT anyone's fave character?)
freakanature06 chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
This is interesting and I would like to read more. By the way, 'Grunthor,' 'Daystar Clarion' K?

ME
ski777 chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
hey i just writting to say that although the story did jump around some it was still good. oh ya, and to Lirimaer Elearie, about achmed never falling in love or having a daughter, he does imply in either Prophecy or Destiny that there is someone from his past ( of the female kind) if you don't believe me look it up or email me and i'll find it if you want.
Crimson Heart chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
this was good, i hope u update soon
Crimson Heart chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
lol, this is an interesting new take.. very nice
Innominate chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
Mary Sue!
kalallit nunaat chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
Spellings:

Grunthor

Daystar Clarion

p.s. GeT THE BOOK! it is definetly worth it
Convoluted Passion chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Thanks for calling be a son of a bitch. Accept, I'm right-you're wrong. Your story sucked majorly, and you have a major maturity issue. In addition to that, if I was you, I would have deleted this story...years ago. Thanks, your not welcome.

-] *Sarcastic smile*

-{ *real expression of feeling"

-P *adding insult to injury*