Reviews for The Bet
Kingdark chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
I'm barely half way and I'm starting to think that half your story word count are your notes. Sometimes I have to scroll for two seconds before I get over your (illegal) review responses and whatever notes you write (and I skip)

KD
kowabungabrittany chapter 31 . 5/3/2010
oh god. please tell me you are still writing this. i have been crazy addicted to reading this the past few days on your livejournal account and when i got to the last chapter i had to check here to see if you'd finished it somewhere else. but alas, my heart is broken :(

so far i've really really enjoyed reading your story. the relationship between harry and draco is so interesting and diverse from what i've read before. and although i don't care for the chaikovsky guy, he's still a very well written character. and unless raven is some character from the books that i failed to remember, she's got to be the best new HP character ever written. magnificent really.

so please please please write some more. god, i feel like i'm missing out on something not reading this whole story.

keep up the great work! :)
MookFree07 chapter 31 . 1/27/2010
i want harry to stay with mikhail lololo he just seems like thebetter choiceandthe right choice
CzarMoriarty chapter 31 . 7/25/2009
Ah! This story is AMAZING! I've tried to read it as FAST as possible these last two days. It makes me so sad that H/D aren't together and that Harry keeps stringing Mikhail on. Also, I can't wait to find out the significance of the necklace. Please update as soon as you can! D
nintschibintschi chapter 31 . 4/10/2009
great amazing story

please update very soon

thanks Nintschi
carcar3 chapter 31 . 1/4/2009
ohh, i just read your entire story (over the course of nearly three days, mind you!) love, love, love it! tho i kinda wish that harry and draco would get together already! oh well :)

thanks for sharing,

car
blue-feather chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I could've liked this story. I should since it's slash, i love your ofc "raven" killed it all. It is just the first chapter and I don't even want to know what happens next. I see your AN and i assume that this raven girl is also in your other fics. I can't help but feel like she's a self-inserted her character is very annoying like :

“No.” Was Raven’s low reply. She leaned forward so that her mouth was right next to the Slytherin boy’s ear. Placing a hand on his upper thigh and squeezing it a bit she breathed, “Me.”

Even Pansy Parkinson isn't that annoying.
Flibber T. Gibbet chapter 31 . 10/7/2008
This has stuck with me since I first started reading fanfiction, and I've lost it and found it at least four times.

So thanks... for keeping it going.

It's a good story, and those are hard to find.
lotrhpfan1234 chapter 31 . 8/4/2008
YAY an update! Pity there won't be another for a while, but good on you for trying to make this fic even better than it is already! I might just have to re-read it! XD
of Serendip chapter 31 . 8/2/2008
I have to reread some of the few last chapters to recall the story. It's been so long since last update. Then I remember some of the things I used to feel towards some characters like how I thought Raven is a sick bitch needed to be put down. Draco is one messed up young man who in love with a psycho bitch and have no rights to yearn for Harry and interfere with Harry's love life. Or Harry who can't see a good thing in front of him. I like Mikhali. I hope they end up together and Those sicko will commit duo suicide or something. Alas it's unlikely that you would comply with my wish.

I'm glad you update.
Bree13 chapter 31 . 8/1/2008
Oh thank goodness you've updated! I first found this story long after your last update, and I'm thrilled that you've decided to continue it! Thank you, and keep up the good work!
TXBuddy chapter 31 . 7/31/2008
Glad to see you back. look forward to seeing what comes next. broken hearts denial and is harry over draco? i look forward to more to come.
malfoyharry chapter 31 . 7/31/2008
I read this story on your website but I want to review so I come back here to do it. I absolutely love this story and I am so happy you have updated. I am so glad to have you back. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please don't make us wait that long again. Also I want to read the re-writes you do so please email out a note like you do with updates. Thank you! I really hope Harry isn't getting our Draco. I can't wait to see what happens between them when they have New Years together. Who will kiss who at midnight? Update soon!

Until then,

malfoyharry
fifespice chapter 31 . 7/31/2008
ooh good chapter but mikhail is very serious about harry hope ahry deionst inadvertantly break his ehart beause of still having feelings for draco
Hell's Jester chapter 30 . 11/12/2007
I adore this story. I've actually been reading it at your website.

It's easier to read, and it doesn't have all the fun parts taken out courtesy of FFnet.

I haven't checked this in a long time, and I missed about ten new chapters.

I''ve been reading like mad between work and school to catch up.

Can't wait for more, even though I know you must have a million other things to do.

I have you on alert, so I'll know.

BTW: I don't hate Raven anymore. I used to, but I've come to kind of like her. I think she's getting in over her head, and will end up getting hurt, but I feel sorry. Of course I am still an avid Draco/Harry fan,so...

Hope life's treating you fair. Luv ya!