Reviews for Don't Walk Away
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Jounochi and Bakura-kun, brothers-in-law? Somebody save me! It's a sign of the apocalypse, they're like two peas in a pod! They never did get along so well... Until now. Mai's reminiscing is like every book and song about love gone bad I've ever read, though. Until now she's had very expensive tastes, hai?
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Aww! I _love_ this one! It's soo cute! [Insert major squeeling and mauling here]

You always write awesomely. I hail your amazing writing skills, Jade-sama.
kim chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
aw...that was so sweet!
darkmagiciangirlc chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
aw! that is a wonderful story! it has the right amount of slightly-sad moments, love moments, and a good amount of humor to top it all off. good job. keep on writing.
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Aww...that is soo sweet...just the way Polarshipping should be. Kawaii fluffiness all the way. Great job!
abandonedineverysenseoftheword chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Aww... How cute! I personally prefer Seto/Mai over Jou/Mai but Jou/Mai is still cute! Though... I never considered Otogi/Mai before... *contemplates possibilities* Interesting... Lovely one-shot.
QueenOfGames2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Very cute, fluffy duff for Xmas... never would have seen Seto and Mai... that's just eh I danno it's odd... and off but what ever floats ya boat! GJ

The *Queen Of Games*
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
*pokes Brood* happy birthday. and merry Christmas, too.

*pokes WSJ-Chan* how come when you write a birthday fic you get reviews and when I write one, I don't?

Kageka: Because WSJ-Chan deserves it and you don't?

SJ: shut up, dork-of-a-dark

Anyways, WSJ-Chan, this was a really good, fluffy fic.

Ja ne
StarRise chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Aw... Sweet fluff.

And the kitten was a nice touch.
Brood Mayran chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
WAI! Thank you so much, imouto-chan! This is great! I'm so happy...*sniffle*

Zutsokaki: ...Great. Get her to shut up. She's still too happy about yesterday.

Brood: JEFF CAME AND SPENT ALL DAY WITH ME! *blushu* There were kissy kissies. XP

Zutsokaki: ...I nearly killed myself. It was gross.

Brood: Nobody asked you to stick around, you know...*glare*

Zutsokaki: But who was going to hold the camcorder if something MORE went on!

Brood: ...O.O;; I hate you, Zutsokaki-kun.

Zutsokaki: :D I know. :D

Brood: ...*sics the chibis on him, and grins as he runs around screaming* Thanks for the present, imouto-chan! I really love it! Aww...its so FLUFFY! *huggles story and scampers off*
Rabid Kitty chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Adorable! -glomps fluffiness- I'm not all for the Seto/Mai pairing but you pull it off, chick. Even in flashbacks. -claps- And Ryou/Serenity is just so cute anyhow. Awesome!
Ankhutenshi chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Aww, SOO KAWAII! What a perfect little Christmas ficlet to read. Great job !