Reviews for I'd Do Anything
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Yes! I want to see more of this!
(I should know not to eat while reading fanfics but oh weill)
Part two please! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I liked it bot where is part two
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
you. are. hilarious. that is all. i died during this story. my parents thought i was coughing up a cat or something.
TheWordCreatorOriginator chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is great! I just wish there were more... but I found this long after you originally posted soooo. :)
sienna2hot4u chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
you should write another chapter. really. it's good and i can't wait to read what happens next! i've been checking for a new chapeter every day!
me agen chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
i wrote a little while ago aski you to write more so im bak to nag lol.

i rly luv this story but could you please carry on with it :)
boo chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
this is great but dude wheres the rest huh?

rite some more i wanna read it lol

once agen ausome n write more :P
kelly chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this one is my 3 fav! it is hilarious! keep making more!
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love this story. Can you please continue with this story or is this a one shot story? Plus if you are going to continue with this story. What are you going to do to Robin? Is he going to give roses and a card to Starfire to tell that he loves her or what is Beast Boy's plan to help Robin and Starfire get together. Please e-mail me back at sarah. I would like to hear from you please.

Have a nice day.

From,

Sarah Zitter
Shannon chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
OH MY GOD!

make more, this is HILARIOUS!

this story rocks ]
Skipper7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
PLEASE! PLEASE, UPDATE! Love this! :D
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aw, what happened to the second chapter? I noticed that a lot of people left reviews for it, but it's not there anymore. :-( But anyways, I loved the first chapter. You were right, Robin and BB didn't really interact in the show much at all, but if they had, this is exactly how I would have liked it to be, lol.

Is it pointless of me to put this story on alert, seeing as how you'll most likely never get back to it? Probably. *pushes button anyway* Just 'cause I liked it that much. :-)
Kicon chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Awesome start! Please update soon! PLEASE!

Kicon
XxStarRobinxX chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Ooh! pleae continue!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Oh intresing sRy keYborD nt woring AH! daMn KybARD! dAMN amn DaMn!