Reviews for Ransom
montogma chapter 9 . 5/1/2008
just got into blake holsey high and i a gotta say i really enjoyed this is one of my favorite characters on the show and i really like him and josie together.I hope that a sequal is in the works.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
This was a great story! I loved it! Keep up the good work!:)
K chapter 9 . 2/22/2006
This is a wonderfully written story and I have to say it was nice to see a story where Vaughn has feelings/thoughts..I loved it & I know you posted this in '04 & I'm just reading it now but it's never to late to have that sequel!
moustrich chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
Wow, that was amazing. This story was so well written. It brought tears to my eyes many times and it kept me so interested. I really hope you do write a sequel and I hope you write one soon. You are a wonderful writer
Chloeshelle55 chapter 9 . 3/4/2005
I loved it, please do a sequel please!
Nehaalshrug chapter 9 . 2/15/2005
only FOUR reviews? Blah, it would have more if there were more fanfic-reading BHH fans out there.

I liked it, anyway, it was just this side of believable, and that's kind of what fanfic's about. It had Vaughn thinking things in it, which is good because so many people tend not to write Vaughn's thoughts, implying that he HAS no thoughts throughout the whole thing. I mean, he may not be the smartest guy in the world, but he's not a vegetable.

The end was nice. Aww, Vaughn and his PDAs. It seems like something that would happen, because Josie likes him so much and I can see her bothering to get all his homework together. SO yay, well done.
Tonee Rhian Rose chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
This is an excellent story. I'm glad everything turned out ok. When I read the part where there were gunshots & Vaughn fell I started crying. I can't wait for the sequel
mooyoo chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Great story, loved it. Can't wait to read more from you, especially a sequal.
SpongebobroxPotatoes chapter 9 . 12/18/2004
Wow! Now that was a downright awesome fic! Ever since I started reading my eyes were glued to the computer screen. VERY well written! And it was quite suspenseful. I really hope there is a sequel! Great Work!

Queen Of All Insanity
scs chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
Very good story. The plot was easily followed and well developed. I would have liked more details, but they were not necessary and some things are better left to the imagination of the reader. I will be watching for the sequel. I also loved the fact that the story was posted in it's entirety. I don't like waiting for updates and usually choose to read only completed stories. To nit pick, I noticed at least two typo's, but they did not detract from my enjoyment of the story. Good job. I'll be watching for more.