Reviews for With Love From Harper, Doyle, and Trance
TriGemini chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
OMG! I positively loved this story. It was simply hilarious to read. Not to mention cute, as well. What I loved most about this story, is the fact that both Harper and Doyle thought that Beka would be the perfect present for Rhade during Christmas and the way they planned it. My favorite chapter had to be chapter 2, especially where Beka specifically stated to Rhade that '...you're not unwrapping me.' That part was extremely hilarious to read. I thoroughly enjoyed this story a lot. It had some really good parts. Especially, all the Beka/Rhade ones. I believe that's what made it so good.

Even though, Andromeda's and Doyle's arguing was amusing to read, also.
Athena13 chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
I love it! What a great present for all of us
Vana Telcontar chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
Aw! Cute! Lol And that was very Rhade of him, to want to one-up Dylan and smirk that he had gotten Beka. Loved it! Thanks for all the Beka/Rhade.

And yes, we most DEFINITELY need more B/Rh fics. A ridiculous amount more. Though I don't see how she could get with Gaheris and wouldn't really want her to get with anyone other than Telemachus, especially after seeing "Pride Before The Fall". There will never be anyone else for her. I was talking with my aunt(she and my uncle are Sci Fi people with the same basic interests as me), who isn't a shipper, but pointed out so many things in the last two eps("Pride Before The Fall" and "Moonlight Becomes You") she kind of conceded the point a bit.

Score for the B/Rh shippers!

V.
Vana Telcontar chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
E! *Flips out* SO CUTE! Lol I love this fic too! Yay for Beka/Rhade! And go Harper and Doyle with their great ideas. "You're not unwrapping me" indeed! We knew she'd break in the end! Such a cute(and hot) pairing... on to the next chapter!

V.
Artemis1000 chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
This is great, a wonderful Christmas! *snickers* Doyle and Harper shouldn't feel too save, though, I guess, I'd love to see these two get back at them some time.
Innfocf chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
nice! i love the ending! The whole Beka/Rhade and Dylan! nice little triangle. very nice how Rhade was smirking at Dylan! hehehe! You should do a sequal!
jaderaid chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
ah-da-da-da-da-DA! you can't end it! i's too funny! it doesn't have to be Christmas-themed, but rhade/dylan is just amazing! i could just see rhade going to dylan 'ha-ha, sucks to be you!' aw, all dylan got was a green hat... serves him right for beating up on rhade in the first S5 episode! (i still haven't gotten over that) please continue? pleasepleaseplease?
jaderaid chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
ah-da-da-da! sorry i didn't review sooner, but i honestly didn't know you updated because for some strange reason ff wouldn't let me review. but i'm here becuase my school got out early becaus e the power went put, and i really love this; its so funny!
Alexis Rose chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Oh, loved the ending! Very good story. _
Lucky'linist333 chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
! That was hysterical! I'm still hooked up to the oxygen tank I used in the middle of the part. hehehehehehehehehehehe-nice little Dylan bashing-man whoriness, SOMEONE needed to give his ego a deflation!
prin69 chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
aw. i love the ending. i mean, sadnes tat its over, but wow. that was really god. um, dontyknow where to start. it was all really amazing, beka and rhades convo in bed, the rhade/dylan aspect. hahaha, rhade got a better present and pulled bek closer. thats great! oh you so have to do another story soon. and a followup to ths at some point in time. sequels so rock. excellent writing. toodles.
Ascendant Angel chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
I loved it. Lovely charcter interaction. Did I mention I loved it?
Jamieson Zed chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Absolutely LOVED the dialogue in this last part - thank you for adding to my shipper needs! Thought everyone was very in character. Great job! :-
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
yay! this was a good story! great job! ]
Ryua Malfoy chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Aww, I'm so sad it's over. I like the part when Rhade is so pleased that Dylan only got a green hat...