Reviews for Graduation
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
so cute hogwarts-fanatic91! Why'd you stop writing? Can you give me a sequel? It would mean so much to me! ;)
Future Mrs.E.Cullen chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I love it ! It's so cute ! Will you please please please continue this ? PLEASE
EveBB chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
YAY!
jess chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Yay!

This story is really sweet. I thought it was brilliantly written, and was really beautiful and its lily/james! i love lily/james. definetely ur best work so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
cool sweet and yet words cant expres it
cookiedoughicecream chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I really like this fic! It's cute and well written. I hope you continue it!
JosieEvans44 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
OMG! My Internet has been down for a while, so I went to my dad’s office just so that I could update and I get there and your amazing review was waiting for me. Honestly, you made my day, nay my week! I love how you gave me credit for the quotes on your profile and that you like my sense of creativity and writing lol! I have to say I love yours (creative style, that is). I Hope you like the other chapters and I can’t wait to hear your input on them. This chapter was really good, keep it up. I like how it was very gushy mushy and yet not overly excessive. Your description of the characters was well done and interpreted. Kudos on a job well done.

-Josie

P.S: In R.S.Q, Lily is written in a different but unique style, I find she reflect my own personality, and I wanted her to be different and more humane lol! Keep up the awesome work! You Rock! (I like writing long reviews lol) No constructive criticism to be given.
PadfootD chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
That is so awesome!
Solo Yo chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
AWW OMG could that have gotten any CUTER! i love it! few grammer mistakes but who REALLY CARES? honestly. lol no one! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Very good!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
incarnadin chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Oh, so cute! This is a good one, :D
the-power-of-love chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I say a yay it was good keep it up
Adorkably Adorkable chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I REALLY LIKE UR STORY IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER. AND WELL LILY FIND OUT THE GUYS SECRET
nidthekid chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
omg! this is such a gr8 story! plz put another chapeter up it's so gr8!