Reviews for Nameless Song of My Soul
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was touching. Thank you.
xXWintersDescent chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
woah, this poem is amazing! i'm a Christian too and this describes exactly what I feel about my faith. i mean, just wow, it's put into words so well.
Theodoras-Faith chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wowwowowowowowowow you get the point.

That is so awesome... just perfectly awesome. I love it.
Mouse. Aimee chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
*tear* That was really very good Leslie. I like it. Did you go with the girls to see pirates? (wasn't it AWESOME)e-mail me, I want all of us to get together before I leave(I've got awesome news about that too.)
johnn23 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I just have a word for this poem, Beautiful.

I just read your profile, I noticed that you are some kind of Star wars Fan Am I right?

Well me too, I have all the movies, a lot of games, Kotor I and II, republic commando, etc.

I have also a Beta fish, they are beautiful.

Okay, now in spanish

Gracias por leer mi primer poema, que dicha que te gustó, y si solo no pudiste leer 2 palabras pues dejame decirte que tu español es muy bueno, bueno y te digo que también soy cristiano.

Nos vemos amiga, seguire muy de cerca tus fics.

See you, Hasta luego
Prjct.WAR chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wow, very nice. I liked it, it was very creative.
Mom chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
As you know, I've been wanting to read some of your writing. I hope you don't mind. After all, it is one of your passions.

Beautiful poem Samwise! (and I'm not a big fan of poetry) You're a neat kid!
shadow0015 chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
And the song doesn’t cease; it’s the story of life,

And it changes and shifts like the wind.

That's a great line, I really liked the whole thing. And if this isn't poetic than I don't know what is. :-). Laterz.
Bahaghari chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
No prob! As always, I liked this poem a lot, it's in my list!

Am glad to help :)
Cat chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
WOW...That was incredible! and I don't say that very many people. Thanks for postin' this I really need to read that.)
Julia451 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
You write one of the most beautiful, heartfelt, uplifting, meaningful declarations of faith I've ever read, totally spur-of-the-moment, not even trying, and I can't write a word less than half as good no matter how hard I concentrate? You have a gift. This was wonderful!
St. Maldita chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Hey Mithostwen! I don't know how to say this nicely but here goes nothing...I think you posted this wrongly. Pippin, Eowyn and all the rest of the gang belongs to the Lord of the Rings book. Um...overlooked, perhaps? But it is funny. Honestly, I haven't read you LOTR fics (school stuff...he he) but reading this got me a little more interested. I'll definitely read those some time.
ContessaDelicatessa chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That was fantastic! And you said you weren't a poet! That just goes to show that with God all things are possible, right? Great job!
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Wow. That was very beautiful. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it with us. _
clothespeg-rules chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Wows! That was so cool! I love it! I completly get where you coming from! Cool, I'd be inetersted to know excatly what went on at youth group to inspire that (in a good way!).