Reviews for Minus Three Carat Gold
JBcristal chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Well, well, well... Iwas searching for "cat" in chrono trigger, and, what I got! A long complete trilogy, and a history... in proggres? could you tell me if you are still on this? because, you know... we are already on 2009 and you updated on 2006... oh well...
Konoha's Kage chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I shouldn't read this. I shouldn't read this. I just read the first three in two days. You haven't updated since 2006. You pro'lly never will. With my luck, you pro'lly stopped at a cliffie, too. I shouldn't read this. I shouldn't read this. I have to read this.
jekodama chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
I have spent the last three days reading your Chrono Trigger series, and I must say, I'm quite impressed: You managed to take these beloved characters and toss them into new adventures, while creating a new set of characters which, I have to add, are incredibly well designed. I especially like Kelke's character, he's AWESOME! kinda like Magus but different at the same time. I really hope you find time to continue updating this story, because I really want to know why Jandegar is being such a sun of a beach!

Until the next review!
ShadowCatYumi08 chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
SWEET! I love your stories! I read the first one yesterday and I couldn't help myself until I read every single one. I like your Magus. He's funny and now has his awesome purple kitty. Anywho, I love this new plot. Hm...Gold wind. People trying to kill eathother over stupid things. Magus. Lucca. YES! It will be good! Update soon please. D
The Ranting Loon chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
HEWO!

I love all of your stories! I read the first one yesterday and I just had to read them all! I couldn't help myself! I love what you've done with the Chrono Trigger crew! Have you ever considered sqeezing in some of the Chono Cross crew, like they were from yet another universe? Anyway please update! I would love if you did! Oh and don't be afraid to email me!
Apocalyptic Teapots chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
Of COURSE they have to revive Magus, even if he will drive everyone crazy... and now we understand the title... very nice! Merry Christmas to everyone who reads this regardless of when they check the reviews, and I will send you my email right now, Imania... I look forward to more of this story! More crazy magic, more Magus! More Alfador!
Kit Thespian chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
Oh, no! Magus and Frog at it again! I love the way the others were handling it! LOLOLOLOL!
Zipis1 chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Oh my gosh! That was HILARIOUS! I LOVED the under-the-table-scene. And Crono's line at the end was great! Ohh...please update soon! You've got me hooked!
Zipis1 chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Absolutely wonderful chapter! "Lady Lucca corrupted herself." Priceless! I anxiously await more!
Apocalyptic Teapots chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
May it go on and on and on forever... especially if it's going to be this good! Under the table probably is the safest place as bailing out of the End of Time was probably not an option... I hope Schala isn't too angry... and nice purple snowflakes! Very Christmas-y!
Apocalyptic Teapots chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
Well obviously every residence needs a tower, nothing wrong with that at all... So, another sort of evil is emerging, yes? And it's another wind? The black wind was irritating, but this gold wind... doesn't look too good... very nice! Very, very very nice! And Magus is back! The Stories are back! The holidays are here! More time to read! Hurrah!
MasklessDuckman chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I love this story, this is a characterization of Magus that I like much more than most people's portrayal of him as a jerk.
Hanae chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Whee!

Coolness!
Zipis1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Your back! YAY! And the intro was actually VERY interesting. Could Magus' and Frog's renewed contempt for eachother be the result of this "gold wind"? Can't wait to read more!
R.C.Rob Chaos chapter 2 . 12/15/2004