Reviews for Only You II: Haunted by the Past
BloomFanatic95 chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
hahahahaha! ROBBIE GOT THROWN IN THE TRASH! I really don't think you should be so hard on Norrington. He's not THAT bad...
Inwepirate-elf chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
Hi this is Inwe and I don't know if I've reviewed before but I read Only You when I wasn't a member and loved it and now you have a sequela dn I love it even more! It is great and please update whenever you can I love it. I am a slacker on my updates too but I am working on one right now. I saw DMC and loved it! The ending was ok, but it makes me want to come back next summer for the 3rd film! Orlando I mean Will was so hott and sexy in the new movie and there was much more of him, which made me happy and lots of wet will! :) ok must go great update and update soon!

your faithful reader and reviewer,

CantThinkOfAName chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
i forgive you

i was wondering what took so

the part makes up for the wait. freaking halarious!

ive seen POTC 2! first day it came out. and yes THE WRITER SHOULD BE MAIMED FOR THAT ENDING. and jack's death. i nearly cried.

and now i hate elizabeth even more. but im rambling again, so ill say my goodbyes.

Dawnie-7 chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
Welcome back...again :)

Sorry, couldn't resist. Pity about the bad year. Not having the greatest of days myself, and too have had some pretty rotten ones since the new year. But not here to talk about that and I don't wanna be in a downer so...

"“It’s called a walkie-talkie,”"

Haha. Oh man, I can just imagine.

"(Hey, they can have a dump… right?)"

Heh, why not.

Ha, poor Robbie. Always getting the bad slice of bread (hope that makes sense!)

That's soo cool you got to preform at DisneyLand, AND got to play music from Pirates! That, my dear, is true destiny.

I've seen Pirates 2! Had to wait a week first, but I did see it!

Definitely loved it! But I must admit, and yes I am terribly ashamed of myself for so, but I wasn't too thrilled the first 10-15 mins or so. It's just that it started off so fast and in your face, and it seemed like it was gonna be too dark, and not have any of that charm from the first movie, and then just the fact that it was so anticipated and I had it on such a high pedistol (sp?) the tiniest things would throw me off. Like the fact that their voices, well, Orlando's and Keira's didn't sound exactly the same as in the first one (don't ask me why I noticed that or why I even gave it a second thought) and Jack's entrance! It was like whoa whoa whoa, how did he get there? Did I miss something? And then it hit me, chill! It's just one of those random Jack Sparrow moments that make him...him! So then finally (about the time Will got to cannibal island) I finally got my bearings and was able to enjoy it for what it was. Cannibal Island, by the way, I think might be one of my, if not THE, favorite sequenses in the whole movie. Like Will and the crew running and rolling around in the cages like American Gladiator, or Jack tied to the stick trying to throw the fruit and then just screaming like a mad man and charging in any direction he could, I laughed so hard I almost wet myself! And I'm not ashamed to admit it! The ending is quite cruel eh? As soon as the credits started rolling my dad was like "if it wasn't for the fact that I knew there was a third one coming out I'd be pissed right now!"

Anyways...oh! And did you stay for the scene at the end of the credits?
The White Masque chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
Great chapter! Good to hear from you again. This story always gets me laughing.

Anywho, Dead Man's Chest, absolutely hilarious movie! I can't stop staring at Orlando in that leather jacket. Johnny did a great job once again and completely owned the movie, as always. I saw it opening day, not at midnight, then saw it again the next day. We all hate that moving was too much of a cliffhanger, but it was fun to see Geoffrey Rush back!

Again, great chapter and I look forward to more!

Kelly chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
Dawnie-7 chapter 8 . 12/27/2005
My goodness. Welcome back! I thought you died! Glad to hear from you again. Love the chapter title. Love the chapter! Love you! Keep it coming!
caz-jket chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
is that IT? that is a definite cliff hanger. i liked the first one and this sequel! keep up the great stories!
Caz chapter 7 . 7/19/2005
ah. OMG. is that the end?
Laurelindorenae chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
Okay , NOT FUNNY ! You HAVE to update again ! More more MORE ! lol, gah, I'm one to talk, I never update, and when I do, no one cares. LOL anyway, I realy want you to add more, please ?
White Lily of the Lane chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
Oh no! Charlotte's dead! Update soon! I want to see what happens! Very good though!
Raz 42492 chapter 7 . 6/6/2005
WHOA she's not supposed to DIE Robbie needs a girl in his life 2

Dawnie-7 chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
Looks who's back! Welcome love!

Nice party. Although, they're a bit mean to poor ol' Jack :(

And you killed her! Goodness.
The White Masque chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
Woah! Didn't see that comin' So, hurry up and update and please don't take four months with a cliffy like this. Thank ya.

previously Pghale6
The White Masque chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Update! By the way, I read your profile quotes, and we have so much in comon! I love that Hans Jenson interview a.k.a. Dom Monaghan, especially about the wigs! lol Finding Neverland, great movie. (tear) Lost, great show. Again, update! I'll review again if you do.

Pghal6 ;)