Reviews for The Holly Green
Imzadi chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Very sweet. I like the family action here.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Sorry, we can't see the cat since made a ban on posting website addresses. But I think I can guess what this cat looked like: “I think it looks like Spike,” Angel said, a smile spreading across his face. “All skinny, and hollowed cheeked.”

Heh. :D
Imzadi chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
I think this is a very sweet chapter. It's a lovely Christmas Eve/Solstice. What is the "viler" that Spike was wearing? I wonder if two formerly lonely people are having a nice Christmas Eve in-Utah, was it? Or Colorado? I think it would be nice to find out. And I miss Fred.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Angel with mistletoe on his butt. Heh. I'm wondering why he didn't do the smart thing and hurl the hat into the fire. That's what I would have done. :)
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
Update soon!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
I think adopting cats from the pound is an excellent idea. These sound like very unusual cats. You have a lot of knowledge about many and varied subjects, Dana. So will they be investigating the Imperiales' murder?
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
Who cares what Spanky has to say? It's so cute they cottoned to Angel; I just knew they would. Cornish and Devon Rexes have such wonderful curly hair, too. It DOES look like a permanent now that I think about it. :)
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
What's wrong with a cat? They're sleek, clean and once you train them you don't have to clean their sh- off the floor or take them for walks the way you do with dogs. I'd think they'd be much better choice for pets for a vampire than a loud rambunctious mutt.

Sorcha held up a hand and started sticking up fingers to count off her wishes. “A sword, stakes, holy water and a kitty!” :D LMAO
Sayra Louise chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
This is a sweet fic.

S.
Natgel chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
I love this story! Looking forward to reading chapter three!
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I like it so far, but you have to have more Spike in it.
tp96 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Just adorable and funny. Character were just perfect.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
"There's only me and Dawn. . ." You meant Faith. This is a nice, sweet story, and Sorcha's a cute little girl. I had thought the lady in front was Lynette Scavo, but she wouldn't talk about their creativity; she'd be mortified! Faith & Connor have a good, healthy relationship, and I'm glad that all of the others are still around, but I've forgotten-is Fred dead? I know Lindsey is still alive. When last seen, he was taking care of Justine and her dog. Maybe he'll come back to L.A. with her?
Vamp1976 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This was so cute. I like this series, hope to see more soon.