Reviews for Discovery
inferi chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Poor Derek! Poor show! I loved this show so much! Why did dumb #$# cancel it? "It's not getting enough watches" Oh screw that! Who cares! X-Files didn't get many watches in the beggining, and it ran for 9years. GRRR! Your story was very well written. It makes me sad to think that this could have really happened to poor Derek, but I pray that he's still alive...Somehow!

I never heard the weird messages of Derek scream on the website. I wanna hear it though! They shouldn't have shut down the site either! *Cusses like a madman then proceeds to go to FOX networks and hold them hostage to where they bring back the show and the website* Who's coming with me?

FREAKYLINKS FOREVER!
Brandon chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
A masterpeice. It explains it all.
April chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Good story. Made me scream "No, he didn't go" I am so bummed that the show got canceled. Makes me sad. *begans to cry*
Me K chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
I'm just reading up on Freakylinks fan-fic to get into the spirit for tonight's new episode! Thank God for summer TV. This story was a perfect for that!
Jamster chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
It's back!

Friday's at 9. _.

Good story.
Adam B chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
As much as I hate to admit it, I think that's what happened.

I hope that's not what happened, but anyway that was a damn good story Jay.
dude chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
wow! that actually makes alot of sense. but what about creepyclicks? it's gone too...
Victoria chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Aww... sad ending. Kinda... confusing. But I guess it ties things up a bit more.

Man... FreakyLinks was cool. Too bad it's gone.
alex chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
That was great man! One of the few good stories I have read in along time!
Amy chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
That was a really good story... and a cool theory on what happened to derek. To bad I gave up on my story after the computer ate it. Say could I link this to my site? E-mail me about it :)
Filmismylife chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Wow! Pretty good but sad at the same time. I think all us Freaks are going to be in mourning over losing such a great show :-). I think that theory would fly.
Overglow Angel chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Thank you for giving me something to believe in. I cry for
Michelle6 chapter 1 . 2/26/2001