Reviews for Dreamer
SouthernKittyGal chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
AWWWWW I WANT A SEQUAL.
I DEMAND CHAPTER TWO! _
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow. I don't know what to say. I honestly don't.

I like how you had Ryou change the subject out of nowhere, that and it was really funny to see Bakura's reaction.

I liked the end. I really liked the end and I am not sure why.
ForeverIsALongTime chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Thanks, this was a great read!
minto-fresh chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Really awesome! I loved the quotes at the beginning and the end. The personality of Ryou and Bakura fit really well, and its not the whole typical subservient Ryou. The story was well thought out and led to a really cute ending! Luvs it!
wolfen princess14 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I liked it. There were sometimes when the dialogue kind of confused me, but the story overall was good. I liked how you repeated the saying at end of your story, and the difference at you made. It was a nice ending. I especially liked the way you revealed Ryou's dream. Good work.

Wolfen Princess
Fictatious chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is really good, the progression of the dialog and everything, I liked it a lot.
changeling17 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
O my good golly gosh! OMG! That was friking amazing! Love the ending!
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh! Such a fantastic one-shot. I'm thrilled I got to read this. I loved the circular structure of the story...the quote completed it. Also, the banter between Ryou and his darker half was amusing and fantastically written. :)
Ltkk022 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is great

I love the interdynamics of both of thier personalities. You did such a great job of keeping them in character, and it gives a good backdrop of why Ryou is how he is. Fantastic.

-Lt.
lensestothestars chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Well, THIS was certainly a different type of Tendershipping fic!

For one thing, thank you so much for making this fiction seem as if it could actually fit into the Yu Gi Oh series, as many authors write about the most ridiculous things - your fiction is so believable, Kazuki Takahashi should have thought of it _

/Pretty good job on explaining why Ryou is so...fragile, if you catch my drift. Untouchable, scared of everything, whilst underneath that disguise he's actually quite brave and extremely thoughtful.\\

O.o Don't go philosphical on me, yami!

/Hold it...Ryou isn't human? I always thought that being a hikari still counted you as a human, but now it explains a lot...\\

I love the humour you added in along with the odd things they were discussing - the ceiling, for instance. Too true - why do we stare at ceilings?

/We love your fic, and we hope you write more!\\

Arigoto!

/Sayonara!\\
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
What an amazing debate. That was really effective. I really loved the ending - so cute! Stories which delve into the minds of the characters are always the most interesting, and I think you've managed to capture their personalities brilliantly. Beautiful writing, sweetheart.
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this! is totally continuable! P
hygjfyh chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I like the subtlety. It was interesting.
madtombrobberbakura chapter 1 . 1/16/2008